The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer bait ain't big enough.
That's for sure , remember you are hunting a monster
See the source image
What Weed hoppers imagines
In reality
What others see LOL
See the source image

Just mixed up a pint of strawberry ice cream and an 8oz. bottle of Kailua for the Pullet, Old Hen, and me to celebrate the last day of the garbage sale. Should have gave some to the dog. Poor guy. More strange people than he'd ever seen before and I wouldn't let him eat even one of 'em.
Got the bubble pipe blazin'. Life is good.

morning everybody. took the wife out for mexican and ritas last night and we took the grandson with us. it was good to spend some good time with him. he's young and still lost but getting tired of it so i see some changes ahead. i think he has figured out some of his friends aren't what he thought they were.

Morning....farts and misfits (forgot which thread I'm in). Will be busy in the grow first thing. Then gotta figure out the best way to save as much outside with this freeze killing cold front coming. Now predicting 6 inches of set heavy snow. Gonna cause major tree damage!

Best crop of maters in years and about 1/2 are still green! Will bring them in a let them ripen indoors. Not the same tho......Will dehydrate, can and make a lot of salsa! I

Breakfast time then off to the salt mine.

Ugg. Movin' kinda slow this morning. Warmed up to 63 outside. Gotta remind myself to check out the boiler and make sure it's ready. Never seen it so cool in September. The Hippie Dippie Weatherman is thinking it's gonna be an early winter with lots 'o snow. Burr.

Latest posts

Back