The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked around the Admin Control Panel for a way to shut the filters off but must be above my pay grade. Shit!

giphy.gif
You need to unleash that hidden evil to do that LOL
fuzzy_wobble_wizard_gif_2.gif

giphy.gif

Walt, you sure that ain't a bigger kitty than a bobcat? There's supposedly no cougars around my area, but I've got a friend that's game camera would argue the point. I personally saw a young black one run in between the OH and I out in the front yard 20 years ago. Those suckers are QUICK!

We had a recent Puma sighting less than a mile from here, and Portland has its fair share of cougars.

Morning OFC. Back to work day for those of us who still participate. Another day of fighting humidity for me. 87% outside currently! 55% downstairs so I am thinking everything is ok for now.

Will try and get a walk in later.....that is if I can dance between raindrops.

Walt, you sure that ain't a bigger kitty than a bobcat?

There's supposedly no cougars around my area, but I've got a friend that's game camera would argue the point. I personally saw a young black one run in between the OH and I out in the front yard 20 years ago. Those suckers are QUICK!
I looked it up. Florida panthers/cougars/lions are found only in South West Floriduh. I live on the other coast.

And there are dang few of them in the only place left:

"There are an estimated 120-230 adults and subadults primarily in southwestern tip of Florida, the only breeding population."

"Since 2016 – for the first time since the 1970s – a few females with kittens have been documented just north of the Caloosahatchee River."

1621262677922.png

Morning OFC. Back to work day for those of us who still participate. Another day of fighting humidity for me. 87% outside currently! 55% downstairs so I am thinking everything is ok for now.

Will try and get a walk in later.....that is if I can dance between raindrops.
Yeah i hope my C99 doesn't drown. Its supposed to rain all fking week. :oops:

We do need a wet spring. Colo has had a ton of rain this year and most of the Western half of the state is still in extreme drought conditions. Look at the South Western part of the country. They pretty much rely solely on the Colorado River for water. Calf won't build dams so very storage capacity there. Powell and Mead are going dry.

usdroughtmonitor-weekly-ndmc--web--2021-05-11.png

Spent 4 hours in the saddle of my diesel salad shooter, bouncing around the back field. Ya ain't gonna believe this, but they don't build them suckers for comfort. Think I'd measure a couple inches shorter, but I'm too scared to look. Sure wish I could take a nice rip off the bubble pipe, but I just don't dare yet. Still munchin' steroids and antibiotics for the lungs.

I looked it up. Florida panthers/cougars/lions are found only in South West Floriduh. I live on the other coast.

And there are dang few of them in the only place left:

"There are an estimated 120-230 adults and subadults primarily in southwestern tip of Florida, the only breeding population."

"Since 2016 – for the first time since the 1970s – a few females with kittens have been documented just north of the Caloosahatchee River."

View attachment 273090
Reminds me of Jimmy Durante's Nose

Spent 4 hours in the saddle of my diesel salad shooter, bouncing around the back field. Ya ain't gonna believe this, but they don't build them suckers for comfort. Think I'd measure a couple inches shorter, but I'm too scared to look. Sure wish I could take a nice rip off the bubble pipe, but I just don't dare yet. Still munchin' steroids and antibiotics for the lungs.
I pee blood after riding my n9 too long LOL

Morning OFC. Having a hard time getting started today. Stated up late and watched hockey . Local team won. Yes, watching hockey is ok. They stand for the flag, no ties to China and haven't gotten involved in politics. That and MMA are the only sports I have been watching lately. Oh, golf as well.

Got another 3/4 inch of rain yesterday. ENOUGH!!! But more coming today. I know we need the moisture but give me a fargin break. Humidity has been so high I have to wait a couple more days to do a dry trim.

Shit, just start raining......

^^^^^^^
Readin' the above, I have had a koan.

Where stands both misery and gladfulness?

Unknowing and Knowing All.

I represent Unknowing. I have earned it. I have managed to stay totally UNknowing about anything to do with weed. I grew a 6" plant after 40+ years of trying.

Pute represents Knowing All. He has earned it. He knows effectively everything about weed. Here he sits, bothered by humidity and dry trim (whatever that is) and fans to lower humidity and prevent the Yh7 gene from bonding with the 85Meadow flowers...

So in sum, where are we both?

Me: I am happy as a clam, because of the benevolence of folks, I do not need to leave the Unknowing.

Pute: Happy as a rooster. He knows what he is doing down to the last drop of humiditity. And he has fargin bales of weed that he uses for bonfires on cold afternoons.

Thus, the koan is answered. :cool:

With @bigsur51's help... <-- But then, he's part of the koan, too. Right?

Last edited:
^^^^^^^
Readin' the above, I have had a koan.

Where stands both misery and gladfulness?

Unknowing and Knowing All.

I represent Unknowing. I have earned it. I have managed to stay totally UNknowing about anything to do with weed. I grew a 6" plant after 40+ years of trying.

Pute represents Knowing All. He has earned it. He knows effectively everything about weed. Here he sits, bothered by humidity and dry trim (whatever that is) and fans to lower humidity and prevent the Yh7 gene from bonding with the 85Meadow flowers...

So in sum, where are we both?

Me: I am happy as a clam, because of the benevolence of folks I do not need to leave the Unknowing.

Pute: Happy as a rooster. He knows what he is doing down to the last drop of humiditity. And he has fargin bales of weed that he uses for bonfires on cold afternoons.

Thus, the koan is answered. :cool:

With @bigsur51's help... <-- But then, he's part of the koan, too. Right?
Put the pipe down and step back, Uncle. You're gettin' way too philosophical for this early in the afternoon. :)

Latest posts

Back