The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Time to plant outside, time to trim inside. Will be at this for several days. 3 plants finishing at the same time and Mrs Pute has amassed 6 flats of flowers to get in the dirt. Then there is the veggie garden.

I Will however, spend the next hour sipping on coffee enjoying the morning.

Morning OFC. Time to plant outside, time to trim inside. Will be at this for several days. 3 plants finishing at the same time and Mrs Pute has amassed 6 flats of flowers to get in the dirt. Then there is the veggie garden.

I Will however, spend the next hour sipping on coffee enjoying the morning.

we got most of our flowers In the other day

DA3AC845-0031-447A-93C1-D79CA959FD7C.jpeg

Trimming... why would you want to dry them? Don't understand. I cut the plant and then trim it immediately. Lay out all the bud on wire mesh.
I hate wet trimming. You get a much cleaner trim dry using fly tying scissors. Believe me I have tried it many times both ways. Wet trimming is also messy. But, a good dry trim takes about 50% longer to do. to each his own. And if you are satisfied with the results you are getting then please continue.

By the way, I am still trimming and will be doing this a lot in the coming days. Keeps me out of the bar and ultimately out of jail and still married.

I go crazy with the amount of time, already. The idea of it taking longer... noooooooope!

I wish Nirvana would sell normal not feminised seeds of Aurora. Really annoying. I've lost the original from my seed bank. And I really like the massive couch potato hit of it. Actually this is my problem I seem to have lots of crosses. EG (takes out bag from refri) this one says Black Domina (M) x Mexican HPP (F). But what did I mean by this mystery name, Mexican HPP? Can't remember! And here's what must surely be nice, Aurora Indica by Nirvana (F) x Black Domina (M). Another local pheno I named "Secret Agent" because it looks not very much like weed. It tends to hermie though. And the last packet in this jar is a Nigerian sativa. 20 pots just arrived so I must try some of these again while I am waiting for the skunk seeds. Meanwhile here is one of our pups.
DSCN0081.JPG

I trim dry but i dont trim much. Im not selling nothing. Dont give two shits if it aint cut pretty.
Its all about loading my pipe. I never grind my weed either. Pinch off a piece and smoke.

I've trimmed both wet and dry for others, but don't bother myself. I pull all the fan leaves before hanging for a week or so, and then extract the buds and sugar trim together.

Well... I just now found out you pull all the "fan leaves" (I can guess those are the big leaves that you guys don't smoke). But why not hang the whole thing?

Then I found out you can "...extract the buds and sugar trim together." Never heard of whatever thing a sugar trim looks like... and what does "extract the buds" mean? From what?

By the way, what DO you do with all those giant leaves? Can they be boiled down or something?

dry trimming sucks , messy too , lots of tiny crows feet leaves are very difficult to trim off

ive seen lazy people dry trim with nothing but their fingers...what a mess , trichome heads are knocked off too .

wet trim , more dope , dry trim , less dope

wet and fresh makes for turgid leaves which can be cut off at the base , no sticks on finished product

wet and fresh trim makes for tasty bubble hash too

take that ya dry trimming bastiages!

B74BFDFF-4A17-4ACA-9C0A-850A2013D23F.jpeg
21E76B6A-18AC-42CB-AE73-FFCD87BEF0DB.jpeg

Morning OFC. Regarding trimming, I do what I do because of marketing and I will leave it at that.

@ Big, how wouly you know? When was the last time making wax required any trimming?

Speaking of trimming, cutting gown a Key Lime Pie and hanging today. Diesel is in a sack waiting to go into jars tomorrow. It is a process and it never changes if you like the final results....and I do.

Latest posts

Back