The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now... Take a lookit my rainbow eucalyptus. Something (fargin large) has climbed up, leaving claw-rakes all the way through the bark.

I hung my glasses for lack of a banana. Those claw marks stretch six fargin inches across. And yes, they do go up the tree about ten feet that I am certain of.

1621087985904.png

Well, now... Take a lookit my rainbow eucalyptus. Something (fargin large) has climbed up, leaving claw-rakes all the way through the bark.

I hung my glasses for lack of a banana. Those claw marks stretch six fargin inches across. And yes, they do go up the tree about ten feet that I am certain of.

View attachment 273032

chupacabra amigo

View attachment 273032
Ahh what have we here,
The ever so seen, Claw Footed Yellow Haired Eucalyptus Tree Sucker
Be extremely careful I heard they can suck a gold ball through a straw.
giphy.gif

My Scottish Princess (she IS royalty <-- direct descendant of Edward I -- TINS) thinks it is a really big bobcat.

I shot one about a week or so ago in my front yard. Just popped it in the hind end with my Ruger Single Six. He jumped five feet straight up and ran away into the jungle. One bobcat will kill everything in a huge radius; birds, bunnies, yada.

Sure hope Herself is not right. I've already shot a wild hawg in my driveway -- they kill absolutely everything.

I have tame bunnies, tame peacocks, tame squirrels, tame racketycoons. They would all go south to a small lion. They weigh about 30 pounds.

1621165987699.png

1621166509882.png

While I am on the subject of racketycoons, I hope I can get a pic of the absolute unit that shows up at the Chateau every now and then.

He is so tubby, he looks like a fargin hedgehog. This ain't him, but it might as well be:

1621166268183.png

1621166329196.png

And no... it ain't him clawing up my rainbow tree... his feeties are not big enough.

Last edited:
@GW, you are lucky. I can't see a thing, near or far without my spectials... For that matter I can't hear without my hearing aids. Now that I think about it nothing works like it used to.

Condolences and commiseration brother! But for science I would have already been eaten by something faster, with better eyesight too. I've had cataracts removed from both eyes and have new lenses in both. They gave me a choice of focal length.

Ahh what have we here, The ever so seen, Claw Footed Yellow Haired Eucalyptus Tree Sucker
Be extremely careful I heard they can suck a gold ball through a straw.

But can she suck start a Harley?

Walt, you sure that ain't a bigger kitty than a bobcat?

There's supposedly no cougars around my area, but I've got a friend that's game camera would argue the point. I personally saw a young black one run in between the OH and I out in the front yard 20 years ago. Those suckers are QUICK!

Ain't supposed to be any black bears around my area, either. I was walking out in the back woods a few years back and noticed some weird looking ****. I'm no shit expert, but this stuff just looked weird. Mentioned it to a guy I knew that had lived in the area his entire life and described it to him in detail. He said bear. Told him no way.
Two weeks later, one got clobbered on south bound I 75, ten miles south of me, in Flint. Yeah, Flint. Barry said they sometimes follow the creeks down from the north when they've been chased out of their area by bigger bears or just looking for love.

Latest posts

Back