The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaknow, there are military tribunals going on right now, .. in Gitmo concerning bad actors that have been in our government.

The reason for military and g'mo ( Spa ) is there has been treason and with knowledge that if a civilian court took these endeavors over then they definitely would be compromised and washed away.. ask Vince Foster why he committed suicide with 3 bullets to the back of his skull

Patwi,,,i swear to God you sound just like my Wife. She says the same thing you are saying. She has been banned from FB several times. I just a few weeks ago had to start her another FB page because they banned her for 30 days for the third time. She takes no hostages and keeps FB mods busy. 😁

Some of my Wifes Post on FB. I didnt post the political stuff. This is her nicer stuff.😂😂😂😂

1622228177701.png
1622228260127.png
1622228312955.png
1622228371213.png
1622228617465.png

I know what you mean. In a perfect world we would all be in red states.....no, wait a minute. In a perfect world, we would ONLY have red states!

Ostensibly, in a really perfect world, there would be no red and blue states, but just states in our perfect union. Look how far that has shifted since the realities of WW II brought us together in my parents generation.

I wonder how much of our unrest was instigated and exacerbated by foreign agents??? Russia, China, N. Korea, and Iran all have reason to keep us stirred up and divided.

Outside influences divide us by instilling distrust and by moving the extremes as far past the absolute extreme limits as possible. A wide pendulum swing in policy is always followed by an equal wide pendulum swing in response, so the further the left drags the marker, the farther it will return in response.

Never forget Geo Carlin's observation that half of the population has below average intelligence, nor the "Bell Curve's" observation that the less intelligent part of the curve is producing the greatest number of offspring's.

Alas, we are ostensibly doomed by the narcissism and sense of entitlement in the US populous, whose favorite dream is superpowers, based on the available action movies, and among whom a disproportionate amount of the (ostensible) voting population believe that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

The pregnant question of course is who will pick up the paycheck for this endeavor, versus how much will they invest to thwart it???

Cutting to the f**king chase, my DNA genetics show that one of my ancestors was Nigerian and sub-Saharan African, but it didn't stop my blood line from achieving the bottom line that it did. The bottom line that regardless of the genetic mix, that I scored high in mechanical and abstract reasoning.

Not a surprise considering my simple "poor ancestry" that made it's way to middle class, through the sweat of my ancestors brows. My 99th percentile mechanical and 98th percentile abstract reasoning test score support that it doesn't logically follow that my mental capacities are suspect, despite my shortfalls in charm and sensibilities.

What may be ostensible missing is a gorgeous body and attractive face, vivacious wit, and quick bon mot's. You work with what'cha got.............

Opportunity abounds in a capitalistic system, that is not available in the alternatives. How can we turn this can of worms into a cohesive system without bloodshed???????????????

What does it take to thwart the miscreants??

Last edited:
Good post GW. A lot of what you said makes good since. This is the land of opportunity. I was raised a white trash white boy. I wanted a better life and busted my ass in the private sector. Hard work, determination, no mistakes pays off in this country. At least it did in the past and I took advantage of that. What the future holds......nobody knows.

One thing is for sure, we need to get this straightened out and soon.

GW, I remember my guidance councilor calling me down to her office. She said she had some weird news from my SAT(?} scores. She proceeded to tell me about my 64% score in spelling or some such shit, and a 78 in math, and some other mediocre grades in other crap. The mechanical reasoning and abstract rational were 99%. I said, "I only missed it by one for perfect?". She explained that there was no 100%. She claimed that my best avenue of making a living would be in the clergy or psychology. Yeah? I'm supposed to sell a product that I don't believe in or hang around with people that are even more messed up than me? No, thanks.

What does it take to thwart miscreants? Personally, I prefer the Norman Bates method.

GW, I remember my guidance councilor calling me down to her office. She said she had some weird news from my SAT(?} scores. She proceeded to tell me about my 64% score in spelling or some such shit, and a 78 in math, and some other mediocre grades in other crap. The mechanical reasoning and abstract rational were 99%. I said, "I only missed it by one for perfect?". She explained that there was no 100%. She claimed that my best avenue of making a living would be in the clergy or psychology. Yeah? I'm supposed to sell a product that I don't believe in or hang around with people that are even more messed up than me? No, thanks.

What does it take to thwart miscreants? Personally, I prefer the Norman Bates method.
There must have been a rash of that sort of thing. They had two big tests they gave. The Ohio basic skills or something like that. The other I don't remember, seems like California was in the name. Afterwards, they came back, cornered you in a room and told you what you could be!

I was always given the "ranks high in spacial problems and reasoning" so they told me to be an engineer!

I think you can do anything you set your mind to regardless of background. Some get a little head start and some get held back no doubt. But the race is long.

You will get exactly where you take yourself and no amount of self aggrandizing or self pity will rationalize your success or failure, only your actions will get you there.

My 2 cents

Bubba

Ostensibly, in a really perfect world, there would be no red and blue states, but just states in our perfect union. Look how far that has shifted since the realities of WW II brought us together in my parents generation.

I wonder how much of our unrest was instigated and exacerbated by foreign agents??? Russia, China, N. Korea, and Iran all have reason to keep us stirred up and divided.

Outside influences divide us by instilling distrust and by moving the extremes as far past the absolute extreme limits as possible. A wide pendulum swing in policy is always followed by an equal wide pendulum swing in response, so the further the left drags the marker, the farther it will return in response.

Never forget Geo Carlin's observation that half of the population has below average intelligence, nor the "Bell Curve's" observation that the less intelligent part of the curve is producing the greatest number of offspring's.

Alas, we are ostensibly doomed by the narcissism and sense of entitlement in the US populous, whose favorite dream is superpowers, based on the available action movies, and among whom a disproportionate amount of the (ostensible) voting population believe that a turd can be picked up by the clean end.

The pregnant question of course is who will pick up the paycheck for this endeavor, versus how much will they invest to thwart it???

Cutting to the f**king chase, my DNA genetics show that one of my ancestors was Nigerian and sub-Saharan African, but it didn't stop my blood line from achieving the bottom line that it did. The bottom line that regardless of the genetic mix, that I scored high in mechanical and abstract reasoning.

Not a surprise considering my simple "poor ancestry" that made it's way to middle class, through the sweat of my ancestors brows. My 99th percentile mechanical and 98th percentile abstract reasoning test score support that it doesn't logically follow that my mental capacities are suspect, despite my shortfalls in charm and sensibilities.

What may be ostensible missing is a gorgeous body and attractive face, vivacious wit, and quick bon mot's. You work with what'cha got.............

Opportunity abounds in a capitalistic system, that is not available in the alternatives. How can we turn this can of worms into a cohesive system without bloodshed???????????????

What does it take to thwart the miscreants??

Par Excellent post GW.

Latest posts

Back