The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll mix up a "Champipple" (Fred's favorite drink, champagne and ripple for the uninitiated..) Ripple was a well known "wino wine" back in the day, like Mad Dog 20/20 or Grandpa Meyers apple wine, Thunderbird and the like.

Bubba

Reminds me off the old neighborhood. "No, I didnt hear or see a thing officer." "But you were right here when....on never mind." Police? We didnt have anything against them, we just never called them. those were golden days, no computers, no cell phones, shoot my driver's license didnt even have a picture on it! Things were wide open.

"Patience; What you must have if there are witnesses." Trim trim, puff puff, pass pass, oh yeah my cat doesnt smoke.

Bubba

1622215519205.png

My little town of 1480+ people two years ago is now a boomtown of 20K due to some of the exodus from blue states .. but not all moving here have a moral compass within themselves, it's very evident. We count also the illegals that are in say a Krogers for the first time mesmerized and are eager to spend that $2K EBT monies or the $5K in cash they acquired by simply crossing the border .. disgusted I get with all of it.

Marijuana growing is basically ignored here by LEOs unless your try to capitalize on your prowess of growing quantity of quality .. the taxman then cometh with the high sheriff.

Thank you all, .. good words from all

Think I'll mix up a "Champipple" (Fred's favorite drink, champagne and ripple for the uninitiated..) Ripple was a well known "wino wine" back in the day, like Mad Dog 20/20 or Grandpa Meyers apple wine, Thunderbird and the like.

Bubba

don’t forget old Annie Greensprings and wine skins

Latest posts

Back