The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
airboat1.jpg

I know that...karma....come on man haha

my dogma got ran over by my karma

looks like some plants may survive , will know after tonight , if we can get past the 31 degrees , we may be able to resurrect some life back into a few plants.....am curious to see how certain strandivars react towards the cold...like the Snow Leopards...first photo are c99s , 2nd photo is the leopard

62BD37AA-502E-4060-B4F1-1FBFA7F1F443.jpeg
60655C8A-932E-4358-B4D0-F3ADD68D698C.jpeg

sorry to see your problems big, whoda thunk it would snow so early, our clomate is crazy and gettin crazier by the day...does anyone have a reccomendation for a legitimate source of beans, I'm wanting GG4 beans and want legit stuff...
took the buick for a spin after getting it off the trailer...the turbo hits 19 lbs. of boost and the methanol injection pastes you back into the seats...the seat is more like a couch than an auto seat...with a set of slicks she'll run low 10's...:eek:

ha!...that’s exactly what my gf said

the hemp farmers out here got spanked..1000’s of acres got hit

View attachment 264377View attachment 264378
They will still make bank with crop insurance. I'm betting even more than what they would get if it was harvested.

The plants can take 32f to 25f and snow on them acks as insulation. I'm betting yours will make it through.

I'm afraid of mold here as we will be getting rain for 3 days straight. Already pulled 2 sourbubbles today. Pulling more in the morning. They are super dense and need to be pulled as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back