The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Aboard Anthony. There is always some one up and on here. For me it's 3:30 am
Boys and girls, men and women, old and not so old, this is the place to see and be seen. All are welcome as we start anew.
Yoop...excuse my tech stupidity....but how do I post in this room...i see the reply button but how do I send my own post?...again sorry...

Yoop...excuse my tech stupidity....but how do I post in this room...i see the reply button but how do I send my own post?...again sorry...
Just scroll down to you see the empty box and start typing my friend,,or you can reply directly to someone elses post by using the reply button.

morning peoples.
when you enter a section such as the coffee table, look towards the upper right and there is a button to start a new thread. you will have to give it a title and post to it then hit post reply. hope that helps.

If you time it just right, you could dive between the two props to get your hat that blew off...

1599739305442.png

Latest posts

Back