The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be05e60a1273878e48a1507427e2b7bd.gif

Yeah, I'll BET the scar tissue was from taking a mega dump!

Other than the NE part of OK coming out of Kansas, you can keep the whole state. Ugly women and redneck cowboys. Didn't mention the blasted tornadoes, either. Went out there with the club back in '89. First time we got hit with weather, I pulled over behind a semi that stopped 'cause he couldn't see either. Ran up and knocked on his window and motioned toward his trailer. He nods. Thirty of us rode out the storm under his trailer.
Next time we got hit, the winds picked up outta the east so bad that I pulled over and grabbed a couple of 50 pound rocks to stick in the side hack with a very pregnant wife, just to keep it from flipping over. Everybody else was leaning hard enough to the right that they were scraping foot pegs. Tornadoes dropping down out of the clouds. So many, it looked like a cow's udder. Rain picked up so hard you could only see five feet in front of you. Found a driveway to pull off the road with the rest of the crew. Kept going up the driveway and low and behold, here's a bar parking lot. We all piled inside for a little relief. Barmaid was swamped with everyone ordering drinks, so one of the gals in the pack that owned a bar started waiting tables for her. The guys wanted to know just how I knew there was a bar there. Told 'em they didn't make me their spiritual adviser for nothin'.

You boys can keep Okra-homely.

@roster....we used to have a girl in high school we called 4 fingers. I will never think of you in the same way!!!! You devil.
I was actually laughing while the Doc was doing the exam, I was thinking of What would Confucius Say......................
Confucius say: Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers! Confucius say: Man who behaves like an ass will be the butt of those who crack jokes. Confucius say: He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.

Yeah, I'll BET the scar tissue was from taking a mega dump!

Other than the NE part of OK coming out of Kansas, you can keep the whole state. Ugly women and redneck cowboys. Didn't mention the blasted tornadoes, either. Went out there with the club back in '89. First time we got hit with weather, I pulled over behind a semi that stopped 'cause he couldn't see either. Ran up and knocked on his window and motioned toward his trailer. He nods. Thirty of us rode out the storm under his trailer.
Next time we got hit, the winds picked up outta the east so bad that I pulled over and grabbed a couple of 50 pound rocks to stick in the side hack with a very pregnant wife, just to keep it from flipping over. Everybody else was leaning hard enough to the right that they were scraping foot pegs. Tornadoes dropping down out of the clouds. So many, it looked like a cow's udder. Rain picked up so hard you could only see five feet in front of you. Found a driveway to pull off the road with the rest of the crew. Kept going up the driveway and low and behold, here's a bar parking lot. We all piled inside for a little relief. Barmaid was swamped with everyone ordering drinks, so one of the gals in the pack that owned a bar started waiting tables for her. The guys wanted to know just how I knew there was a bar there. Told 'em they didn't make me their spiritual adviser for nothin'.

You boys can keep Okra-homely.
Oh I know exactly what happening
It involved an over powered Bidet and a sprinkler system pressure surge.........................
Dam thing was like a high stream water jet, Cut me up and was bleeding
But I forgot that happened months earlier.
I tried to tell Doc and he just laughed and said you need to see the ashDoc

Thanks Staind and good luck with the rain...you will be out shaking those trees several times......did you ever have any luck getting some Oxidate?...that stuff works great on pm

hows the trainwreck doing?
No oxidate didn't need as it's russet mites.. Train wreck WAS doing fine till this last storm blew through. Busted of the best branches. What's left got weeks to go.

Just stopping in from another 12hr shift of trimming Hades. 6 plants down over 30 to go... House reeks good!!!

Need a hot shower to get the blood flowing again in my legs N ars. Sitting all day....

Latest posts

Back