The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha.....no prostate exam. PSA 0.7!!! Got a tetanus and a Shingles shot. Both arms are sore. NO new meds. Going for a walk.....
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

Morning. Doc said the shingles shot would make me tired and feel like I had a mild case of the flu. It Did!! As the day went on I got more and more lethargic and crashed early!! Both arms are sore but glad it's over for another year. New glasses, new hearing aids.....and a clean bill of health!!!! Think I will celebrate by spending the day trimming.

Good morning
what a difference a day makes
looks like most of the garden will be salvaged , only about a 20% loss

Hallelujah!

im still debating moving south , Oklahoma , Poteau area , Broken Bow , Idabel, or maybe Wewoka

YAY!! The pictures looked like The End Of The World. Can any part of the 20% frizzen plants be harvested at all?

YAY!! The pictures looked like The End Of The World. Can any part of the 20% frizzen plants be harvested at all?

its mostly branches that broke off during the covering and uncovering , we used a lot of those heavy moving quilted blankets over the frost cloth

so I pulled off the broken branches and gave them to the chickens...the flowers were not mature enough for humans but the birds dig them , especially if there are any seeds....

Hopper, the best thing I ever saw in OK was "Welcome to Oklahoma" in my rear view mirror. God forsaken state if there ever was one.

let me guess , you went through Guymon and Gage around the panhandle , going to Texas?

lots of beautiful places in okieville

if I’m not mistaken , there is more shoreline in oklahoma than the Atlantic and pacific seaboards combined

7F9967E6-CC4D-4612-9994-89F93A01A20C.jpeg
231B4CEF-2EA6-464E-BFD2-BF93D6A53619.jpeg
C1E8106B-5AE8-4C93-956F-EE5E3EC9B9DB.jpeg
165DDA9F-4746-4E73-BA3D-9DC0FE8560AD.jpeg
FFBDCB6D-344F-498A-BB48-4AF621A2807B.jpeg
C44FB75E-E4BE-4707-8F12-4B6DD98BC2D0.jpeg
37AFDB84-B824-4FF5-9167-27E6DDF6218F.jpeg

Hell yeah Bigsur....Oklahoma has some awesome places to live or visit. And yeah the Panhandle is boring but is a great place to hunt Rattlesnakes. Hippie is from Michigan,, cant pay no attention to a Northerner. 😁 Just kidden brother Hippie,,ya know Hopper loves ya.💋😂😂😂

The only real bad thing about NE OK or SW Mo. Digging holes is a pain in the A@@. A lot of Rock. But it is Beautiful. Here in Central Mo we can dig a hole. Most of the time. Northern Ark is also a Scenic Place.
Afternoon Folks Glad to be off work for the week.
I was adopted by a Family in Tahlequah. Cherokee really good people. Also some Drunk Indians.

G'Afternoon, y'all! We went about 15 miles out into the Gulf and found a nice rock pile. Caught some fish & I caught a buzz as well.. Gulf is still too hot inshore to be able to catch many fish. You need to go to where they are . We had 2' to 3' waves going out and maybe 1' coming in. Yes we got the shit beat out of us going out.

Can't wait. Last year my PSA was 1.2 so he didn't check my prostate......fingers rossed....no pun intended....
Pute
Glad it all worked out for you.
Reminded me of a story, from my last digital exam, MY GP gloved up and went to town, (1 finger then 2 ) I was like easy there Doc.
He looks me in the eye and says I found a lump and your prostate is fine.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo. I like what now , he sends me to an Ash Doctor next.
OK here is where it gets funny, the day of apt , I all set the wife is coming for support, get to the office and ask to see the doctor and I was told "She" would be with me right away, Turns out to be a 30something Hot Chinease Doctor with pretty nurse assistant, I then look my wife right in the eye and say lets go but stayed as I was already there wanting to get this over with,
Next part the exam room.
I go in strip down bare and hop on table, I explain my doc 2 fingered me to find said bump.
She now goes in with not 1 but 4 of her fingers sweeping and searchin for the so called lump my GP filipped about.
She finds it and says we need to scope ya, after signing it was OK to proceed she pulls out what looked like a large bore scope and says Spread em please
I grab my cheeks and comply , pretty nurse my wife and Doc all in the room, (oh course I had to crack an azz joke being me)
So after one of the most embrassing days I have had she says "No problem it is scare tissue from taking too big of a dump most likely , LOL
Live and learn.

Latest posts

Back