The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. Will be outside working today. Garden is a mess. Squash and cukes didn't make it. Peppers are played out and pretty much everything will be culled or cut way back.

happy for you big. Things sounded pretty ominous for a while. So, are you staying in Colo? Ok sounds hot and dusty. Plus I would miss our wild nights in Colfax!

Sun is looking good....think I will go out and feel it's warm glow in my face.

tenor.gif

Big, I used to have an attack cat. Had a big male tabby. My old man would come over and rough him up. The cat loved it. Pappy would tease him by putting his hand in his pocket and jingle his keys. The cat would run up his leg in full attack mode.
One day, an insurance man came to the door. Kept telling him I wasn't interested (young folks think they'll live forever), and he made the mistake of jingling his keys in his pocket. You shoulda been there.

Big, I used to have an attack cat. Had a big male tabby. My old man would come over and rough him up. The cat loved it. Pappy would tease him by putting his hand in his pocket and jingle his keys. The cat would run up his leg in full attack mode.
One day, an insurance man came to the door. Kept telling him I wasn't interested (young folks think they'll live forever), and he made the mistake of jingling his keys in his pocket. You shoulda been there.
See the source image

G'Afternoon, y'all! I'm sorry but that cat would get free flying lessons! I don't put up with my APBT's chewing on me, so a cat don't have a chance in h*ll. With my Pit's I teach them not to by biting them back.
Taking the wife out tomorrow night to a really nice Italian Rest. for our 34th Anniversary... 😎

my favorite , Sadie was 19 when she left for the rainbow bridge , she was special , be careful , she would bite

EC14E702-57C0-4B1F-969A-1C6ECCAF7C1C.jpeg

Congrats on 34 drift. She deserves a metal.......

Back is screaming at me. Don't know what I did but it sure took the glide in my slide away. I was able to get most things done but at a much slower pace. Gonna take it easy the rest of the day.
Feel Better old Man, I blew my foot yesterday doing the dang Pool , (hole in the gorund that sucks up my money) Now today I can handle walk and I still have to drain it down tomorrow and seal the filter .

Oh on top of that my drywell drain line has clogged at the outside vent and has collsaped and needs to be re piped. PVC . Oh great my back will be in all kinds of pain that day
I bet that makes you people smile.............................

Latest posts

Back