The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not Racist at all I truly Hate everyone, but stupid people really irk me

Who did you think needed love brother! As Geo Carlin noted, half the population has below average intelligence and 34.1% of the population fall within one standard deviation to the left at 85 to 100 IQ, and another 14% at 70 to 85 IQ.

Most leading happy productive lives, while many above average IQ do not, so while Intelligence Quotient strongly contributes to success, studies show that EQ, or Emotional Quotient, is a stronger indicator of success.

Winter? In a barfboat? 3 fargin months? YIKES! View attachment 274651

I have to assume you were alone... or became alone after you killed and ate whoever was bothering you.

Just lookin' at that picture makes me queasy. :-( I am an experienced sailor -- I have called dinosaurs over the side in both the Atlantic and Pacific.
Well. There was the Dutch crew... who were mainly drunk on the free Heineken. And there was me and four DJs, two of whom were gay. And I had brought with me two lids of ganja, some Mandies, about ten blotter hits of MDA, and a load of Blacks and BlacknWhites. We were really getting on each other's nerves by the time we got away. Then we were intercepted and boarded by the cops, coastguard and secret people and charged with aiding and abetting the operation of an illegal radio vessel. We went through two force 10 gales and a force 11. I was only sick while getting there, on a coaster, in another gale, for 6 hours in the middle of the night. The ship sank a year later in yet another storm. Complete rustbucket, hull full of concrete. Used to roll 40 degrees each way in a severe storm. We kept oxy acetylene next to the mast in case it came down and we needed to cut it loose. But really if that had happened I think we would have gone under.

It used to be $400/oz here before legalization and we can now buy weed for $8.00/oz or $128 lb.
FK that!!!! I wouldn't do it for those prices. $150/oz is pretty much the going price for good quality here. Sometimes you can get $200 or even $250 from out of state visitors.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back