The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tote my garden bench kneeler with me

Looks handy! How often are you kneeling in prayer brother Roster?

It ain't that bad. I've lived with the curse for almost 66 years.

Alas I chose being handy and a cunning linguist as my first choice charms, but to my dismay, that year back in the Oklahoma pucker brush they weren't available in the same birth package as pretty, so I got stuck with a pleasant face and Adonis body, tongue like a wolf.

!@#$%^&*()_+, the same tooth implant screw that came out last week, broke this week, so I will be off to the dentist again Monday. Not sure how you get a broken detent screw out, without replacing the implant screw itself.

No contact from my new orthopedic surgeon after my CT scan.

Last edited:
Looks handy! How often are you kneeling in prayer brother Roster?

Alas I chose being handy and a cunning linguist as my first choice charms, but to my dismay, that year back in the Oklahoma pucker brush they weren't available in the same birth package as pretty, so I got stuck with a pleasant face and Adonis body, tongue like a wolf.

!@#$%^&*()_+, the same tooth implant screw that came out last week, broke this week, so I will be off to the dentist again Monday. Not sure how you get a broken detent screw out, without replacing the implant screw itself.

No contact from my new orthopedic surgeon after my CT scan.
not sure how you get a broken detent screw out, without replacing the implant screw itself.
A tiny easy out tool I would gather, I wonder if the if the implant in the jaw bone is made from a harder steel than the post that snaps, this way the softer metal post drills out without damaging the implant , Then a quick cleaning of the threads with a tap.

not sure how you get a broken detent screw out, without replacing the implant screw itself.
A tiny easy out tool I would gather, I wonder if the if the implant in the jaw bone is made from a harder steel than the post that snaps, this way the softer metal post drills out without damaging the implant , Then a quick cleaning of the threads with a tap.

I wish, but would like to see the easy out pilot drill for the about 1/64th inch dia hardened steel screw.

Morning OFC. Happy Shatterday! Cutting and hanging a Diesel today....Mamosa tomorrow.

40% chance of rain today. Could sure use some free water. Nice, cool and cloudy start which is more than welcome.

No screws in my mouth .....I'm lucky my teeth have been good to me they are mostly all there an original equipment.

Just watched a guy throw a golf club as far as he could throw it. Golf is such a peaceful game....living on a golf course is entertaining.

I better go feed the critters before they start throwing things at me.

GW
Its been almost 1 1/2 months since I had my implant inserted into jar
it still hurts time to time, how long before yours healed to the point where they actually attach the upper tooth or denture?
My implant is about 2 years or so. It will just gradually improve until you don't realise it's there.

I wish, but would like to see the easy out pilot drill for the about 1/64th inch dia hardened steel screw.
Awright, you just triggered an old (and true) story from an IBM outfit in America that decided to show off their new technique to IBM Stinkyfinger (Sindelfingen-Germany). So they sent a drill that was .07" in diameter.

The Germans sent it back with a hole drilled through the shaft. True story.

GW Its been almost 1 1/2 months since I had my implant inserted into jar it still hurts time to time, how long before yours healed to the point where they actually attach the upper tooth or denture?

As I recall, about 6 weeks.

My implant is about 2 years or so. It will just gradually improve until you don't realise it's there.

I had one about a decade before it loosened and I had to have it removed, and another one about two years before it came out on its own.

Awright, you just triggered an old (and true) story from an IBM outfit in America that decided to show off their new technique to IBM Stinkyfinger (Sindelfingen-Germany). So they sent a drill that was .07" in diameter. The Germans sent it back with a hole drilled through the shaft. True story.

While I believe that they could do that with a laser or EDM, 1/64 is 0.015, so the drill and easy out would have to be smaller and would have to be done in my mouth in a dental office in River City.

EEEEEK. EEEEK.

What the heck are they waiting for???

HAH!! Just took another look before I posted. Now I understand the laxity.

Note the sign is in Chinese.

"No Parking"

1627159544720.png

front mounted lasers are being used to amplify acceleration to hypersonic with rockets, missiles, and even aircraft some say ..

The high power high intensity lasers push the atmosphere out of the way creating a vacuum allowing mach 5 - 7 speeds to happen .

HOLY SMOKES FOLKS!!

For years, I always joked about the Frogs scaring the Germans by singing the Marseillaise at them. While that din' work all that well...

But... I just found out the words... and the pretty lady singing them is HOT. She has that subtle characteristic which subliminally seduces men: She doesn't blink.

Wait'll you see the verses: Bloody murder. And she is HOT.

Latest posts

Back