The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Anybody watching the Olympics....not me.... STAND UP AN RESPECT THE FLAG....the country deserves better. I used to be a sports addict....not any more....you protest our country and I protest you.

I will not support any sport that disrespects our flag and what it stands for. I can still watch MMA, golf and hockey.

Cutting and hanging another plant today. Mamosa this time....first time I have grown this strain.... expecting great things.

Another hot summer day coming. But, my veggie garden sure loves it. That time of year when Mrs Pute makes veggies every meal....maters are still at least a couple of weeks off.

Coffee at the neigy this morning ...... Oh joy.

front mounted lasers are being used to amplify acceleration to hypersonic with rockets, missiles, and even aircraft some say ..

The high power high intensity lasers push the atmosphere out of the way creating a vacuum allowing mach 5 - 7 speeds to happen .

I watched a documentary, sort of conspiratorial but interesting never the less. It concerned a guy who is presently a biggie in the employ of one of the major aircraft manufacturers.

Anyway, he was a very gifted High School student and had a flair for design and a good grasp of physics, and ideas that caught the attention of his teacher. Teacher had some connections through military and got him some things that might have otherwise difficult to obtain.

He built a rocket on his idea that as he said would be so fast it would surpass anything known, which coming from a high school kid, was taken with many grains of salt. He did build said rocket and through the folks teacher knew, finally got some "people" to check this out. (Sounds like a made for TV high School adventure movie, no?) Some people came and it was demonstrated for them. I guess they were impressed as they took his rocket which he never saw again.

He was again contacted by these "people" and taken to what came to be known as Area 51. They wanted him to look at a propulsion system they thought worked similar to his, but they could not figure out how it was operated. The story reeks of conspiracy type stuff, but he is a bid wig designer for a major Aircraft manufacturer.

The upshot of their concern was weapon related. This thing allegedly traveled so fast it would arrive almost instantaneously....which if true would put the whole ballistic missile thing on its head, zero warning time....or that was the agenda being pushed on the documentary anyway. Who knows.

I will have to look that up, it was either Amazon movies or Netflix, I think Netflix. Conspiracy? Maybe, but like paranoia....Just because you are paranoid does NOT mean they are not out to get you, right-right?

Bubba

Morning OFC. Anybody watching the Olympics....not me.... STAND UP AN RESPECT THE FLAG....the country deserves better. I used to be a sports addict....not any more....you protest our country and I protest you.

I will not support any sport that disrespects our flag and what it stands for. I can still watch MMA, golf and hockey.

Cutting and hanging another plant today. Mamosa this time....first time I have grown this strain.... expecting great things.

Another hot summer day coming. But, my veggie garden sure loves it. That time of year when Mrs Pute makes veggies every meal....maters are still at least a couple of weeks off.

Coffee at the neigy this morning ...... Oh joy.
The Communists said they would take America by destroying American Family values. Seems to be working to some extent. Major League Baseball the latest victim. Respect the flag or get out. I almost puke when I see the trash in this Country tearing it down. I'm not privileged, I worked my rear end off for everything I have, and if someone else didnt, well waaaah!

I was never a big sports fan anyway. Now that they are becoming cheer leaders for everything this Country doesnt stand for, I'm done. Not one cent.

Bubba

The Communists said they would take America by destroying American Family values. Seems to be working to some extent. Major League Baseball the latest victim. Respect the flag or get out. I almost puke when I see the trash in this Country tearing it down. I'm not privileged, I worked my rear end off for everything I have, and if someone else didnt, well waaaah!

I was never a big sports fan anyway. Now that they are becoming cheer leaders for everything this Country doesnt stand for, I'm done. Not one cent.

Bubba
Over Paid a holes, with better em than thou attitudes screw em.

1627226912144.png

Roster,
I will have to look that up, it was either Amazon movies or Netflix, I think Netflix. Conspiracy? Maybe, but like paranoia....Just because you are paranoid does NOT mean they are not out to get you, right-right?

Bubba

The truth is usually perceived stranger than fiction and that's a bit why it's so easy to dismiss .

My best friend is mad at me for sniffing his sister's panties. I'm not sure if it was because she was still wearing them at the time, or if it was because her entire family was present.

Either way, it made sitting through the rest of the funeral awkward.

Latest posts

Back