The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Oh Joy Happy Happy
Dentist today and she wears a mask like this .
1628603365005.png

Another walk in the books. Smoke was so bad today I actually wore a mask. Couldn't see 1/2 mile....geez. We are living in hell. What is going on in this old world.....might be trying to tell us something.

Time to go downstairs and see what is going on in the garden. Should be a light day.

Nice mask Roster.

Mawing old farts and fartesses!

I'll be trying again to get an appointment with my new orthopedic surgeon to review my CT scans. Last time their appointment line directed me to leave a maximum of one message a day and they would return my call in the order that it was received, but over a week later, no reply.

I will also be making an appointment to see my dentist regarding the latest broken oral implant screw.

Hee, hee, hee, I just pulled a sample from the test sled vacuum still with a 36" refluxing column, and it pulled 190 proof on the first pass, before I even turned the vacuum pump on.

Alas when my 190 proof cooled down and I retested it, it was closer to 185 proof. I need to find a vacuum leak before I rerun, as well as reprogram one of the PID's and calibrate them, and may need to increase column height, but the system worked slick with the vacuum pump disconnected.

Vacuum still.jpg

Morning guys and gals. Sorry i haven't been around much but i have been extremely busy with my work as a Project Manager. I'm running14 Government projects right now and don't have much spare time. I still pop in several times a day to make sure Roster is being a good boy and Pute hasnt given anybody the hammer. :angiesfavorite:

Then there's Hippie who will corn hole a tree stump.😁

AHA -- A yearlong feud between my two peacocks has come to an end. The Alpha (Fancy Pants) and the Beta (BoBo) are sitting together on my front lawn.

Fancy Pants would chase the other bird 200-300 feet down the road to my neighbors place any time he got caught getting some lunch on my feeder. (My neighbor's the one that named BoBo.)

But now they're buddies again, so I will not have to sneak yummies out the side door...

Morning guys and gals. Sorry i haven't been around much but i have been extremely busy with my work as a Project Manager. I'm running14 Government projects right now and don't have much spare time. I still pop in several times a day to make sure Roster is being a good boy and Pute hasnt given anybody the hammer. :angiesfavorite:

Then there's Hippie who will corn hole a tree stump.😁
I found that pic of Hippie you sent a while back
1628704936011.png

Latest posts

Back