The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video games have passe me by. Loved Donkey Kong, Missile Command, Pac Man ....exc but Mario Cart which my daughter was addicted to just wasn't my cup of tea. I play nothing anymore. Don't seem to have time. Always something that needs doing around here.

Every time I get a minute to myself and sit down.....in comes the Old Ball and Chain with something for me to do. Yesterday it was vacuuming today it was cleaning the glass fire place....

Mrs Pute lives by the motto.....Never put off anything until tomorrow that you can get Pute to do for you today.

Holly crap....here she comes.....this doesn't look good for me

giphy.gif
Love that motto lol.. it stormed the other day and still had to fix the deck lol.... Happy wife happy life

I quit playing when their turn lasted 30 minutes and mine a minute if I was lucky.
Bwahaha....That is why I hated Mario Cart. I NEVER GOT TO FRICKEN PLAY. Daughter and SIL had a ball and I just watched...fock this shit.

Last edited:
Screw video games , we never had them as kids
We played War with BB Guns and walnuts as Grenades' (they hurt like hell when struck in head, and the BBs stung,
Bottle rockets , cherry bombs came into play also LOL
Oh least we forget Roman Candles , 10 shots a piece
Had some great battles.

We used to try to molest the older girls in our neighborhood that were 13 -14, at least 2 - 3 yrs older than us..

We used to dump every full garbage can we could find on any cop's front yard in our neighborhood every week .. .

We used borrow caterpillar dozers from a local road project and push our own narrative of how the road needed to be cleared ..

No, games growing up except for tonk and watching out for shaved dice ..

video games in my life is like taking vaccine shots, not happening

Walk over. Quick one today....got shit to do.

Harvested my first Mamosa plant in the 25 the of last month. I just tried it for the first time last night. Nice sativa. Good taste and great sativa buzz. A bit short on a Mamosa smell though....hopefully a few more days curing will bring that out.

Brewing tea for the girls today. Been brewing for an hour and a half now.... another couple hours and it will be done. Girls love the stuff.

3 more starts showing roots today. Will move them into the veg tent when after the older girls are taken care of. Started 16 this round and lost one. The rest are healthy and will all grow up yo be good smoke.

Walked on down the road to the canal. When I looked over the edge, there was a six-foot gator. Not huge, but unexpected. The canal is about 25 feet wide. 2/3 of the way across, I could see the nose and eyes of a little bitty gator. Mebbe a foot long.

Never saw two at a time before. But as I was just standing there lookin', about 150' away a male gator drummed in the canal. I could see the water shaking. The gator below me jumped in and was gone. Same with the little guy.

So now I have a 3-at-a-time record. Understand, this is 250' from the Chateau.

Latest posts

Back