The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The elusive leak. I had to come up and over to have room for a repair and to cut in a valve.

Cracked fitting.jpg
Missing vault.jpg
Repair.jpg

Morning OFC. Sky is blue today.....no smoke. Cali is gonna give us a break today, at least this morning anyway.... Used to love that state.... now.....in honor of ant of us who live there I will stop.

Trimming today.... tomorrow as well.

@GW.... what are you gonna do with your time now that your leak has been found?

Pre season football starts today. Another year of high expectations that fade into the abyss by the end of the year.

I better walk the dog before it get to hot.

Morning OFC. Sky is blue today.....no smoke. Cali is gonna give us a break today, at least this morning anyway.... Used to love that state.... now.....in honor of ant of us who live there I will stop.

Trimming today.... tomorrow as well.

Pre season football starts today. Another year of high expectations that fade into the abyss by the end of the year.

I better walk the dog before it get to hot.
Nothing Uncle can not fix
I will drill a few more leaks for him\
mrw-my-gf-wants-to-talk-about-her-sex-fantasies-115656.gif

Did they run the system with all PVC or is there some flex line under there too.

Each sprinkler head is connected by flex, but the runs are all rigid Schedule 40.

Mostly self abuse and debauchery after I fill all the holes I dug. More experiments with the test sled involving food and alcohol for sure, and one of the duplexes starts repainting shortly, so I have some prep work to do. Of course there is keeping a much younger woman satisfied, so there's that.

Forget the coffee, Moar............,

Nothing Uncle can not fix I will drill a few more leaks for him\
mrw-my-gf-wants-to-talk-about-her-sex-fantasies-115656.gif

Ummmm, thanks young man, please do watch out for mantraps, vicious in of themselves, but seriously contaminated with cooties and fecal matter from Toad fish.

Each sprinkler head is connected by flex, but the runs are all rigid Schedule 40.

Mostly self abuse and debauchery after I fill all the holes I dug. More experiments with the test sled involving food and alcohol for sure, and one of the duplexes starts repainting shortly, so I have some prep work to do. Of course there is keeping a much younger woman satisfied, so there's that.

Forget the coffee, Moar............,

Ummmm, thanks young man, please do watch out for mantraps, vicious in of themselves, but seriously contaminated with cooties and fecal matter from Toad fish.
I would be very fearful in your jungle
1628965170898.png

My ylang-ylang tree is blooming... redolent. You can smell it 200 feet away. Ylang-ylang (eelang eelang) flowers are used in perfumes and stuff like that. Famously, it was the Sekrit Ingredient in Coco Chanel's Chanel No5.

1628969243615.png

The tree looks like this one:

1628969395581.png

I planted a rubber tree from a bucket 19 years ago. I put it a good 15 feet from my driveway.

My driveway is now always in shade; the dang rubber tree shouted, "Baby! I'm HOME!

There is a huge root that now goes up alongside my driveway just partially underground. It bumps into my house and makes a 90deg turn, then turns again to follow the side of my house...

When it gets to the back of my house (at this point it is well over 100' long) it makes a turn and goes another hundred feet.

Five years ago, I decided I did not want that big root running along the house. Got my axe, and cut a one-foot gap out of the root. BOTH CUT ENDS put forth creepy, shockingly white tendrils that were about as thick as a pencil.

They grew toward each other over the gap. Got together. Today, you cannot tell where the root was chopped. It's baaack.

Latest posts

Back