The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toughen up dude. Sometimes you just gotta get her done! 😜

1632515795823.png

these red wings .. just another patch to some when riding colours
size 8, I bet you were fast in football

View attachment 279344
Tbh I didn’t make it to the games. I was not jock material coming from stoner influences with small indicators of alcoholic tendencies . 🤣
I’m gonna have to keep a close eye on this patwi dude. Very subtle statement about fast feet! You CIA or something? Trying to dig into my past? 😂😂

Last edited:
Tbh I didn’t make it to the games. I was not jock material coming from stoner influences with small indicators of alcoholic tendencies . 🤣
I’m gonna have to keep a close eye on this patwi dude. Very subtle statement about fast feet! You CIA or something? Trying to dig into my past? 😂😂
Patwi is a good dude, he like the rest of the Old folks here do not know you like I do
Give em time , great guys all in all. No Sex lives what to speak of , but good guys.
Oh and watch that Guy @WeedHopper he tries to do reach arounds non stop

Hey Roster we took a large koi out of our pond. Put it in an ice chest with a small air pump running. Drove it about 500 miles south and let it go in a 2+ acre pond. Now he’s running wit da big boys. Channels, bass and perch.

Latest posts

Back