The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. Magnesium sulfate is used as a laxative to relieve occasional constipation ... also Senna .. if too much consumed .. shiit hits the fan

Had a chocolate mescaline party 50 yrs ago and my uncle took two tabs .. 7 hours later we found out he had ate a whole bar of X- Lax from the medicine cabinet and had while tripping shiet all over himself and 3 rooms .. bad trip

. Magnesium sulfate is used as a laxative to relieve occasional constipation ... also Senna .. if too much consumed .. shiit hits the fan

Had a chocolate mescaline party 50 yrs ago and my uncle took two tabs .. 7 hours later we found out he had ate a whole bar of X- Lax from the medicine cabinet and had while tripping shiet all over himself and 3 rooms .. bad trip
I had a Cat like that once

Howdy gang. Watching Ryder Cup and the Broncos......good day for the good guys.

USA will dominate the Europeans the next 18 years.....

and then it will be the End on the world

829CC4CD-1CED-4B0E-B435-898CD35A2CDC.jpeg

8D31C392-018A-4CA8-BBA6-0A67F4E68A32.jpeg

just opened a sack of Malawi gold from last year and she smells like an over sweet fruit basket with hints of peppery minty goodness

View attachment 279447

unreal ..I just rolled a J of Malawi .. woulda just one hit it but been ridin' other biotches all day .. mine was a gift from Willits that hits the spot everytime

unreal ..I just rolled a J of Malawi .. woulda just one hit it but been ridin' other biotches all day .. mine was a gift from Willits that hits the spot everytime

yeah , I like those African strandivars , Durban poison , red Angolan , and the Malawi...

I got to looking at last years scribbling on the sack and low and behold , I had marked it Jalalabad Star x Malawi......nice and mellow smoke

and also to my delightful surprise , I’ve found about a dozen seeds in them

Well i got my blood work done everything looks good except my Liver Enzymes were a little high. My score was 51. Supposed to me a little lower although high is 3 times that. Some ppls are past a 1000. Told me to watch my fat and alcohol intake. My Limpid panel was good. HDL was 54,LDL was 98,and Triglycerides was 145.
Anybody here know their Enzyme count. Just curious.

Well i got my blood work done everything looks good except my Liver Enzymes were a little high. My score was 51. Supposed to me a little lower although high is 3 times that. Some ppls are past a 1000. Told me to watch my fat and alcohol intake. My Limpid panel was good. HDL was 54,LDL was 98,and Triglycerides was 145.
I had to stop drinking...well, for "best results" and it paid off. The estimated by fibroscan that I had stage 4 cirosis. Enzymes 4x normal.

Today, levels are normal and after my gall bladder surgery, (biliary surgeon who normally does heart liver and kidney transplants) examined it is and took numerous biopsy. No cirosis could he find.

The liver can heal itself, only organ (unless you count the spleen) capable of this.

All you guys out there, if you are a boomer, get a hep C test. Totally curable these days and it will kill you otherwise.

Viet Nam vets at high risk, and anyone who snorted coke in in the 80's should test. I know at least 3 people who tested positive and have no idea how they caught it.

Bubba

I get a liver panel every year for about the last 10 years or so....I tested positive for hep-c about 20 years ago and since then I have been on a comprehensive health strategy to get rid of the hep and it worked....I no longer test positive for the virus...

doc said I was one of the first people she has examined who has eradicated a hep-c virus from my system..I can donate blood now if I wanted to

best part of my regimen was taking a lot of milk thistle

I had to stop drinking...well, for "best results" and it paid off. The estimated by fibroscan that I had stage 4 cirosis. Enzymes 4x normal.

Today, levels are normal and after my gall bladder surgery, (biliary surgeon who normally does heart liver and kidney transplants) examined it is and took numerous biopsy. No cirosis could he find.

The liver can heal itself, only organ (unless you count the spleen) capable of this.

All you guys out there, if you are a boomer, get a hep C test. Totally curable these days and it will kill you otherwise.

Viet Nam vets at high risk, and anyone who snorted coke in in the 80's should test. I know at least 3 people who tested positive and have no idea how they caught it.

Bubba

soldiers have a 25-35% higher rate of hep c than civilians

my theory was all the vaccines we got in bootcamp , they lined us up like sheep and sent us through the vaccination line with air guns going on each side of us , guys who flinched usually left a trail of blood and the docs giving the shots never wiped the guns....NEXT!

dirty air guns = hep c

Latest posts

Back