The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fact is, they would. It is the ONLY reason I do not have a card.

Since I am receiving a stipend from Uncle Sugar due to my helmet getting dinged, the ONLYthat Sucks sorry ACCEPTABLE REASON for me to apply for a card is to claim PTSD.

Dinged-helmet GI's with PTSD get their guns confiscated. There's more: Your abode will be gone over -- "for your safety" to make sure you are "OK". So there goes my swords, cannon, and bayonets.

Do I sound bitter? Stay well the ffuck back... do not bring that up again. I cannot put folks here in trouble by asking for gifts, or even trading some of my novels for weed.

So I look with my nose up against that plate glass window... at the train sets.
Well that sucks so sorry to hear,
Can I see your cannon, I always wanted to build a working black powder cannon but never did nor will I now.

My working day is over....time to get wasted.

View attachment 279487

Today's Harvest. Lemon Betty #4 Good shiit!!!

hey man , when you get through trimming that plant , could you come over and help me trim a few branches?

this is one plant

5ED89406-A51B-45E6-B96A-A3D68C42ADA9.jpeg

same here, one plant

6E9F2D8B-17BA-4C63-961B-3D6C7CD270A1.jpeg

3 in a row

the cola on the left , that is a two pound head there , wet of course
B21C68B3-EABD-4ED5-9896-09627046C73D.jpeg

Score another dumb stunt for the hippie yesterday. Went to look at a set of half door uppers with sliders. Turned the bugger up to look how it mounted to the lowers, and from out of somewhere, a half inch shanked four inch bolt magically appears. Gravity accelerates it towards the guys garage floor. Luckily, my sandaled big toe (same one that stopped a full shampoo bottle last month) kept it from chipping his concrete. Ouch.
hippie toe.jpg

. Magnesium sulfate is used as a laxative to relieve occasional constipation ... also Senna .. if too much consumed .. shiit hits the fan

Had a chocolate mescaline party 50 yrs ago and my uncle took two tabs .. 7 hours later we found out he had ate a whole bar of X- Lax from the medicine cabinet and had while tripping shiet all over himself and 3 rooms .. bad trip
Head a bad encounter with a chili dog that must have been a week past it’s used by date… an hour down the road things are getting interesting, I have pull over, but still trying to save what little pride I had. Turned over the driving to my wife at the time. She’s driving and laughing increasingly hysterically and a grin from ear to ear on her face as she’s watching the gyrations I’m attempting trying to keep from filling my pants. Anyways finally we come upon a service station, I run up to the door to the men’s room, of course it’s locked. I hardly break stride heading for the women john. I tear the door open, dropping trou as I cross to the toilet. I had to be within inches of success, but no. Cleaned my self up as best I could, not sure where my underwear ended up, that restroom definitely needed a hosing out before the next use. Wife was laughing so hard, as I came back to the car, and as we watched a poor woman and her child were walking up to that bathroom, unknowing what’s horrors awaited them…They’re both probably still seeing someone about that.

Score another dumb stunt for the hippie yesterday. Went to look at a set of half door uppers with sliders. Turned the bugger up to look how it mounted to the lowers, and from out of somewhere, a half inch shanked four inch bolt magically appears. Gravity accelerates it towards the guys garage floor. Luckily, my sandaled big toe (same one that stopped a full shampoo bottle last month) kept it from chipping his concrete. Ouch.
View attachment 279502
That had to hurt like a mo-fo.....nice move 👀

Latest posts

Back