The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head a bad encounter with a chili dog that must have been a week past it’s used by date… an hour down the road things are getting interesting, I have pull over, but still trying to save what little pride I had. Turned over the driving to my wife at the time. She’s driving and laughing increasingly hysterically and a grin from ear to ear on her face as she’s watching the gyrations I’m attempting trying to keep from filling my pants. Anyways finally we come upon a service station, I run up to the door to the men’s room, of course it’s locked. I hardly break stride heading for the women john. I tear the door open, dropping trou as I cross to the toilet. I had to be within inches of success, but no. Cleaned my self up as best I could, not sure where my underwear ended up, that restroom definitely needed a hosing out before the next use. Wife was laughing so hard, as I came back to the car, and as we watched a poor woman and her child were walking up to that bathroom, unknowing what’s horrors awaited them…They’re both probably still seeing someone about that.
Ha ha. Watched my little brother do the same thing...fishing out in a boat. Mexican the night before.... didn't make it to shore...will spare the details. I still laugh when I think about it decades later. Look on his face was priceless.

Ha ha. Watched my little brother do the same thing...fishing out in a boat. Mexican the night before.... didn't make it to shore...will spare the details. I still laugh when I think about it decades later. Look on his face was priceless.
I’ll bet the x-wife, now still remembers all the entertainment I provided at no charge…

Score another dumb stunt for the hippie yesterday. Went to look at a set of half door uppers with sliders. Turned the bugger up to look how it mounted to the lowers, and from out of somewhere, a half inch shanked four inch bolt magically appears. Gravity accelerates it towards the guys garage floor. Luckily, my sandaled big toe (same one that stopped a full shampoo bottle last month) kept it from chipping his concrete. Ouch.
View attachment 279502
Dang Looks Broken

Yep. I definitely remember those fking air guns and my ass didnt move. Fking hurt worse then a regular shot..
(*snork*) The air guns were a vast improvement over the way it useta be back in The Olden Days: They'd line us up, and we'd walk up to the guy with the hypo needle, get jabbed. Same needle, next guy.

After a while the needle would get so dull, it would bend over double instead of penetrating the skin,

OK... NEW needle. Keep the line movin'... TINS

Last edited:
Well that sucks so sorry to hear,
Can I see your cannon, I always wanted to build a working black powder cannon but never did nor will I now.
I have a picture of a kid who wanted to stand well off to the side, but forward of the muzzle when the cannon went off... he said he could feel it in his chest. Dunno if I can find the pic. If I do, I'll post it. The cannon is about 280 years old.

Last edited:
Santa Big Goes shopping in Walmart
Getting early Sacks for the Boys
1632828829554.png

Hep C is not that hard to get, most medical workers follow some simple rules
I was tested once a year for it.

Can Hep C live outside the Body.

The hepatitis C virus can live outside the human body — and for quite some time. If blood containing the virus ends up on a surface, the virus can remain viable for up to 3 weeks .

This contamination is most likely to occur if blood is spilled or splattered during an accident. That’s why it’s important you clean up after yourself if you have hepatitis C and cut yourself, or if you live in a house with someone who has the virus.

Hepatitis C is rarely spread through casual contact with an infected surface, but these extra precautions are helpful:

• Be sure to wear thick rubber gloves.
  • If you have an open cut on your hand, consider wearing an extra glove for added protection.
  • Combine 1 part bleach with 10 parts water.
  • Use a disposable cloth or paper towel to wipe the area several times with the bleach solution.

The real hepatitis fear is hep b. Near as I know, you are screwed. It is a rare form, more common is Asia. It CAN be spread through most any bodily fluid, definitely sexually transmitted.

They tested me for B, and then vaccinated me against it. That's one vaccine I gladly took.

If you have hep B, the medicine that cures C drives B into super over drive, killing the liver.

Bad news.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back