The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have some moar coffee

8DC9EA05-D2FF-4CD8-9C20-5DFAA77B4BA9.jpeg

and one for Mr Weedhopper

636FE180-6685-45BA-893A-AF6C6A7E31C1.jpeg

Break time....I hate fricken dirt work. I am worn out and not noon yet. As soon as I rest my arize a few minutes it's time to chop down a Lemon Betty. At least I will be sitting down. All the beans I popped a week or so ago are now in 1 gal pots. All but one made it.....hopefully all are female. ha ha!

@ patwi.....I agree Doc's have to follow a script. But, some say it with conviction and some kinda go through the motions. My Doc was preaching to me and I let him have an ear full. DON'T EVER TRY AND OUT BULLSHIT AN OWNER OF A MAJOR DOWNTOWN CAR DEALERSHIP.

I told him a couple of years ago i smoked marijuana.....I thought he was gonna fall off his stool. I asked.....you mean to tell me that NOBODY has ever owned up to smoking before? No! He said. I just laughed and said I guess we all lie to our Doctor..... He said "he might have a beer at Thanksgiving". What a *****.
I would get rid of that moron. Fking guy thinks he is Jesus.

All you guys out there, if you are a boomer, get a hep C test. Totally curable these days and it will kill you otherwise. Viet Nam vets at high risk, and anyone who snorted coke in in the 80's should test. I know at least 3 people who tested positive and have no idea how they caught it. Bubba

I had a Hep C test this time, but haven't gotten the results back yet. I too got shot in both shoulders with air guns in boot camp but have never used a needle myself, nor snorted coke more than half dozen times, because it doesn't do anything for me. I did however share bodily fluids with a number of partners before settling down to my current wife mate, so there is always the possibility.

Got tested for C four years ago when I was in the hospital with a diverticulitis attack. Doc wanted to know why I wanted the test. I told him, "Just because." Came back negative. Last time I saw the doc until this June when the lungs plugged up. Wouldn't have gone then except the OH and Pullet begged me and did the teary eyed crap. Always was a sucker for my girls when they looked scared. The best way to stay healthy IMHO is to stay away from doctors. They kill more people each year than anything, and still get paid.

Death by cause.jpg

no more probes up the arse for me , it’s p o o p on a stick, cologuard works fine along with a regular PSA

Covert blood in your stools means the polyps that develop into cancer are pretty far along. With colonoscopy they can remove them while they are small and benign.

hey man , when you get through trimming that plant , could you come over and help me trim a few branches? this is one plant same here, one plant 3 in a row the cola on the left , that is a two pound head there , wet of course

One branch at a time..............................

I learned four or five on the floor with a two speed axle first, driving tractors, hay and dump trucks, and combines.

I probably learned the column shift in Dads Jeepster, but also took drivers ed in highschool, where the shift was definitely column and have owned several.

Thats how i learned to drive at 7yrs old. I drove tractors, pickups and hay trucks from the time i was 7 yrs old.

I was about 11 before I was trusted with a popping Johnny tractor and a plow. Up to that point I was only trusted with a hoe and a push mower.

I still go for the clutch and imaginary shifter knob when I drive my newer automatic now

I haven't in a long time, but used to when I was driving both. I don't like clutches anymore because of my knees.

Afternoon O'l Farts. Another day another Dollar.....I wish. Just finished installing another security camera. To fricken hot to be working up against the house in the sun. Cold beer sounds good about now. Thought I had this done a couple of weeks ago but a couple of the cameras were defective.

Out to dinner tonight....hmmm ..... what sounds good. One thing is for sure ......I'm gonna go bad. Been eating nothing but fruint and veggies for 4 days now. I love my garden but enough veggies is enough.

Cool front is moving in....should have waited to install the camera until the clouds came over.....oh well done now.

Got to thinkin' about @bigsur51 's humongous plants. I think his plants may be among the largest on earth.
View attachment 279535
View attachment 279536

my neighbor has me beat by a long shot

he has a nice greenhouse with a 30 foot peak and I can see the top of his plants are a foot or two below the top of the ceiling...tins

my tallest plant is about 15’ tall

i will try and sneek a photo if I can , the grower is a hermit and does not like attention

Latest posts

Back