The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m8m8r6JXTh1qlc9huo1_500.gif

Morning OFC Saw a house on two acres for sale about 30 miles west of Denver for sale yesterday. Pictures and description made it look perfect for me and Mrs Pute. Nice ranch on a mountain top overlooking a beautiful meadow with a meandering stream. Mrs Pute fell in love with the pictures and description.

Looked so good we called the Realtor and drove up to look at it. I know the area well and have fished the stream before.

We have thought about moving away from the city but with everything involved in selling/buying and moving we decided not to. But this sounded go good to pass up.

Nice drive up but upon arriving reality hit even before setting foot on the property. Steep unimproved road to the house would be a major problem in the winter. Next the picture was photo oped...place was a shithole. Trash and junk everywhere and run down houses that weren't visible in the picture were all around.

So much for that....so here we sit broken hearted .... Another dream down the tubes.

Morning OFC Saw a house on two acres for sale about 30 miles west of Denver for sale yesterday. Pictures and description made it look perfect for me and Mrs Pute. Nice ranch on a mountain top overlooking a beautiful meadow with a meandering stream. Mrs Pute fell in love with the pictures and description.

Looked so good we called the Realtor and drove up to look at it. I know the area well and have fished the stream before.

We have thought about moving away from the city but with everything involved in selling/buying and moving we decided not to. But this sounded go good to pass up.

Nice drive up but upon arriving reality hit even before setting foot on the property. Steep unimproved road to the house would be a major problem in the winter. Next the picture was photo oped...place was a shithole. Trash and junk everywhere and run down houses that weren't visible in the picture were all around.

So much for that....so here we sit broken hearted .... Another dream down the tubes.
What was the asking price

This is the part I don't get.. And we are talking Texas here.. Almost anywhere else you could say maybe, but TX?

Police located the boys’ mother and her boyfriend and questioned the pair, but then released them.
Black privilege.

This is the part I don't get.. And we are talking Texas here.. Almost anywhere else you could say maybe, but TX? Police located the boys’ mother and her boyfriend and questioned the pair, but then released them.

I'm wondering why the neighbors didn't notice the smell in that apartment complex???

Morning OFC Saw a house on two acres for sale about 30 miles west of Denver for sale yesterday. Pictures and description made it look perfect for me and Mrs Pute. Steep unimproved road to the house would be a major problem in the winter. Next the picture was photo oped...place was a shithole. Trash and junk everywhere and run down houses that weren't visible in the picture were all around. So much for that....so here we sit broken hearted .... Another dream down the tubes.

Yet another broken dream...................

Morning OFC. Batten down the hatches it is windy as all get out outside. Kept me awake half the night. Hope it settles down enough so I can walk later.

Dirt work in the grow today. Up-potting several plants. I also have Donkey Piss and Blueberry starts I planted a few weeks ago waiting to show their sex. Hopefully I will be able to determine this before switching to flower. Will take cuts from each in case I have to flip before they show.

@GW....I hope all your medical issues get straightened out soon. One issue is bad enough but you need to write everything down in order to keep track of your ailments.

Coffee.....

Latest posts

Back