The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooking the turkey and found out that Mrs Pute bought me a new webber meat thermometer. She threw the old one away without telling me. New one looks great....put it in the turkey and closed the lid....I checked back in about 10 minutes to look at the temp. I turn the heat of when it reaches 175 to 180. I opened the lid and the damn thing had melted. Not made for the grill and I and Mrs Pute found out the hard way.

Now I have no thermometer.....gonna have to wing it. Thanks for the help honey.....

giphy.gif

Cooking the turkey and found out that Mrs Pute bought me a new webber meat thermometer. She threw the old one away without telling me. New one looks great....put it in the turkey and closed the lid....I checked back in about 10 minutes to look at the temp. I turn the heat of when it reaches 175 to 180. I opened the lid and the damn thing had melted. Not made for the grill and I and Mrs Pute found out the hard way.

Now I have no thermometer.....gonna have to wing it. Thanks for the help honey.....

giphy.gif
Oops........................................!

Just got back from mine. Kids from both nieces had really, really grown in two years. My youngest niece's kids (home made) had gotten much taller. The three adopted kids from my oldest niece (crackhead white mother, two different black fathers) were pretty much feral when she got them. The youngest boy, World, was a baby in diapers, and now is a happy, healthy little fella. The middle one, a girl, was taller than both her brothers, and just the happiest little thing that smiles constantly. The oldest, a boy, was pretty much mute when adopted. He smiles, talks a blue streak, and has done a 180 in attitude. She's done those children a world of good.
Sure was great to see the whole gang again.

Cold, windy, dreary, and a few flakes of snow falling. Looking forward to BEER DAY today. When you only drink two days a week, you really appreciate it. Starting to salivate like Pavlov's dog just thinking about it.

Gotta haul my fanny over to the local Speedway station. The Old Hen's got a coupon for 50 cents off per gallon up to 20 gallons. Save ten bucks? Yep, I will.

Cold, windy, dreary, and a few flakes of snow falling. Looking forward to BEER DAY today. When you only drink two days a week, you really appreciate it. Starting to salivate like Pavlov's dog just thinking about it.

Gotta haul my fanny over to the local Speedway station. The Old Hen's got a coupon for 50 cents off per gallon up to 20 gallons. Save ten bucks? Yep, I will.
We have a Super market card with 50 cents built up too.
But the tank is filled so maybe I will fill some cans, Yep up to 20gallons too.
I wonder if our glorious puppets' release will drop prices this week
I sure it's a waste ...Oh well no use crying over spilled oil.

Couple of fargin juvenile delinquents if ya ask me. You two, like me were always in some kind of trouble in school I will bet on it. But, I straightened out , but you two are still playing with cement mixers.
Not me, no siree Bob. No cement mixer for me. I have a perfectly acceptable tiny washing machine like most respectable folk.

I would like a mixer, but I hold back for the same reason I hold back on a drill press. I don't want to store it! The washing machine is tiny. Of course it doesn't have anywhere close to the capacity of the mixer either. They do make 20 gallon versions.

Bubba

We have a Super market card with 50 cents built up too.
But the tank is filled so maybe I will fill some cans, Yep up to 20gallons too.
I wonder if our glorious puppets' release will drop prices this week
I sure it's a waste ...Oh well no use crying over spilled oil.
There will be NO measurable or sustained drop in prices. We have less than a three day supply of gas in reserve. The cubbord is bare....back to begging OPEC.

Think about this....You had people standing in line to buy your product...they were beggin you for it......would you raise or drop the price. Watch oil will be over $90 a Barrell soon. Brought to you by the idiots in Washington.

There will be NO measurable or sustained drop in prices. We have less than a three day supply of gas in reserve. The cubbord is bare....back to begging OPEC.

Think about this....You had people standing in line to buy your product...they were beggin you for it......would you raise or drop the price. Watch oil will be over $90 a Barrell soon. Brought to you by the idiots in Washington.
That idiot is talking about shutting down another pipeline, or already did? And now wants to start using or reserves to lower prices allegedly. Once again, spending us broke to force a China supplied green power, that won't work anyways!

Bubba

That idiot is talking about shutting down another pipeline, or already did? And now wants to start using or reserves to lower prices allegedly. Once again, spending us broke to force a China supplied green power, that won't work anyways!

Bubba
We have people with the intellect of a child in charge of this country. How bad to things have to get before the individuals backing this come out of the closet and realize where we are headed as a country.

Latest posts

Back