The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man oh man , isn’t it great to wake up , turn on the electronic device and watch golf , at 6am!

don’t wake me up if I am dreaming!

A5A059C3-86E8-4751-ABBD-45204B9C7BA8.jpeg

Morning OFC. I filled up yesterday! $77....plus I drive a gas hog. -3 at sunrise....this is the middle of March... holly crap. Would like to get a walk in if it warms up.

Light day in the grow...will welcome the day off. Only problem...when I go down and check in I will find something that needs doing... always something.

Currently enjoying coffee.

If it gets too bad, I'll just drive the golf cart everywhere I go. I fill the bugger up in the spring, and then fill it up again the next spring.
I asked the salesman what kind of mileage they get. He said he didn't know, but it had to be a 100 or more.
It doesn't go too fast, but it goes pretty far. I've got a Walmart and a Menard's less than a mile away, a new Aldi's is going in this summer that'll be less than that, and town is three miles away.
Got three Honda Metro scooters that all get 100+ to the gallon. Might have to leave the Rolls in the garage, though. 😁

Im thinking he is dealing with that fking Afib shit. Its some bad shit guys and nothing to play with.. Got my results back from my Echo yesterday. Doc said my heart was strong. Everything looks good. Hell my Ejection value was 65. Thats pretty good for a guy who has had 2 heart attacks and open-heart surgery. Doc says its not my Heart, its my Pipes that have been the problem.

Ejection fraction, or EF, is a measurement that indicates how well your heart is functioning. This number tracks how much blood your heart is pumping out with each contraction. Your ejection fraction is described as a percentage. If you’re healthy, your ejection fraction is generally between 55% and 70%.

I remember hearing about EF when my brother had his heart attack. He got tested after he'd had a stint and healed up, and his was really low. His oldest daughter, the lawyer, said, "So, what does that mean?"
I said, "That means his next heart attack will be his last."
The boy needs to drop 60 pounds and lose any and all stress he has. He'd lost quite a bit, but put it right back on in a relatively short time.
I've got no room to talk. Wouldn't hurt me to lose 40 myself. Thing is, I've got a very strong heart. The only time mine was ever high is when a cute little blond gal was taking it at the eyeball doc's place. He made the comment that it was high, and I told him to take it again. He did, and it was normal for a guy in his 20s. I told him that when my pulse didn't go up around a little cutie like she was, he'd better get a shovel ready 'cause I'm dead.

Be Careful
And don't get Pregnant
Going thru some old posts and I saw this and it reminded me of a story. A man is home and hears a slight knock on his door and it is little 5year old Tommy . He comes in and says that He and his Little girl Mary want to get married ! He thinks its adorable . Over a glass of soda the father starts to ask Tommy " Well Tommy where are you both planning to live? " Tommy replies in Marys room because she has a bigger room than I do. The father smiles then asks Tommy what are you going to do for money? Tommy replied between my allowance and Mary's allowance we should be ok ! The father holds back a laugh then says "Tommy ,what happens when kids come along ? Tommy replied "Well we have been lucky so far ..."

Im thinking he is dealing with that fking Afib shit. Its some bad shit guys and nothing to play with.. Got my results back from my Echo yesterday. Doc said my heart was strong. Everything looks good. **** my Ejection value was 65. Thats pretty good for a guy who has had 2 heart attacks and open-heart surgery. Doc says its not my Heart, its my Pipes that have been the problem.

Ejection fraction, or EF, is a measurement that indicates how well your heart is functioning. This number tracks how much blood your heart is pumping out with each contraction. Your ejection fraction is described as a percentage. If you’re healthy, your ejection fraction is generally between 55% and 70%.
Funny I got a echo yesterday ! seeing my cardio guy next week for the results

Im thinking he is dealing with that fking Afib shit. Its some bad shit guys and nothing to play with.. Got my results back from my Echo yesterday. Doc said my heart was strong. Everything looks good. **** my Ejection value was 65. Thats pretty good for a guy who has had 2 heart attacks and open-heart surgery. Doc says its not my Heart, its my Pipes that have been the problem.

thank you ....

While we are talking about Doctors A old Jewish couple goes into the Doctors office . The husband is waiting patiently in the waiting room and the wife is in the exam room . The Doctor is asking the ole gal some medical questions and then asks her " Do you still have intercourse?" She looks the Doctor in the eye and says " I dont know ,I have to ask my husband .." She goes to the waiting room and its packed ,her being a little deaf yells out to her husband "Hey Sidney ! Do we still have intercourse ?" The waiting room get quiet enough for to hear a pin drop . He is also a little deaf and yells back " Selma ! I told you three times ! Blue Cross Blue Shield.. !" ( better when I tell it)

Latest posts

Back