The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brings back memories when i was a little boy.

View attachment 290237

Hopper do you snap the pictures? Nice. More coffee and a bowl.
1647167341197.png

Copy image and paste or download the image and then download file to here.
Most those pics comes from a FB group I'm on called Appalachian Mountains. Mostly bunch of Hillbillies and Country folks.

Man I use to live Moon Pies.

Drank a lot of RC when Coke changed its recipe, which got changed back rather quickly. Always tasted half way between Coke and (yuck) Pepsi. I could drink paddy water quicker than I could drink Dr. Pepper.

Moon pies and RC Cola as a kid here too.

Yep, that's the one. Never saw one like it up north. It was either the big old stand up machines out doors or the glass door coolers like you see today.

Problem with the old uprights, you could use a bottle opener to open bottle, pours into cup. Those little 8 oz bottles of coke. Remember chocolate soldier? southern thing, like Yahoo.

Yup, that's what we had in the 40's and 50's and that is exactly what the kids did. I liked the chocolate soldiers!

I'm starting to feel human again. Finally got some solid food down today. Took sick Wed. morning which sux. Hope to be on in the morn.

Hope you are feeling better this morning too brother! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am with you Giggy....great day coming. For the first time since November the snow is mostly gone from the golf course out back....might even see a golfer or two later today.
When I worked out east they had a nice short nine course Poxabogue . One time another electrician and I jumped in the middle of a course called Shinnecock Hills where they have the open . You needed a rocket launcher to go over a road . It is a very exclusive course big dollar club DTrump played there . They were not very nice when they stopped us and evidently prejudice to electricians so I made up my mind then and there I am not joining ,even if they call me up and ask me ( they never did ..)

I did some work with a company on Warwick Hills in Grand Blanc, MI. Got free passes to golf (I don't) and free tickets to the now defunct Buick Open. Can't remember who I gave them to, but they acted like they were Wonka Bar Golden Tickets. Meh.......

What a pain in the asz ! In the am there is traffic backed up the the main highway from all the tradesmen going to service the rich.When they had the open they made 2 lanes coming in in the am and 2 lanes in the afternoon. They built a bridge to go over the main road for people ,

Latest posts

Back