The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we have robert trent jones courses around here, never stepped foot on one. we have a big show at greystone every year.
I let Brandt play for me. Hadda pass the torch... He can hit a clay pigeon with a golf ball and a 3-iron. I wanted to give the kid a chance in the spotlight.
(*ahem*) <-- That's another turd I'll haveta smoke in Purgatory.
brandt golf.jpg

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...10/06/1418450360_3824161013001_Golf-Skeet.mp4

Last edited:
hippie you got your sandals out yet? i really never put away my flip flops.
Not yet, but I'm still wearing those little dock shoes without socks. I figured it would be sandal weather (for me, anyhoo), but it's currently 22 degrees here, so I'll wait. ;)
I wear fisherman's sandals year around and as we speak.

I live in florida, don't wear sandals ever...can't deal with sandy feet... :eek:
Hello my brother, hope your doing well. One day I would love to get down your way to meet you and Carty. Have you heard anything from brother drift? I guess I need to go find him and believe I know where too. When I walk in the sand if it is dry I go barefoot but when I hit wet sand I wear my flip flops. My mom called em my dress shoes. Funny thing is we used to call em thongs, and had brand name sandals called titties.

Latest posts

Back