The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putes after a hard day LOL
tenor.gif
Thats Gandalf the Grey smoking Pipe Weed...

Morning Ness & the rest. Beautiful sun shiny day here. Going to have an early dinner with the whole fan damily at 14:00. Maybe I'll get a surprise and one of the kids (lawyers, teachers, and big wig accountants) will pick up the tab for a change.
Naw. Never happen. :)

boo do you have any Tbirds nice crewing car. I am fawn of Mustang 1985. I bought one in Kentucky coal mine people. It was beat up a hole in the floorboard driver side. But it run and kept on running all the way to Florida.

I'm the oddball gearhead who restored and built Fords and Chrysler products. I had a 60 Bird fully stock and restored, but massaged the 67 suicide door bird and the 84 Fox body bird by installing fuel injected and massaged Lincoln 460's with appropriate train, brakes, and suspension. The 67 had the most room in it for a crew car, but the light weight Fox bodied 84 bird was the most fun to drive.

I also massaged a couple Sunbeam Tigers with Ford small block V-8 engines, but only had one other Ford which was a 53 and was not as reliable or durable as the 54 Chevy we had growing up.

One of the issues with restoring cars from the eastern seaboard and states, is their use of salt on their roads in the winter and it is hard to find any cars with belly pans, fenders, or rocker panels older than a few years.

Back from the Mom's Day munch. Had reservations for 18, but oldest niece and her hubby and three kids and his mom and dad called an hour before and canceled. Still had 11. Reservations for 14:00. Got seated at 14:40. Got the food at 15:20. Place was packed, big time. Couldn't believe the bill only came out to $168 and change without tip. Waitress asked how we wanted the bill split up. I said to put it all on one and big brother and I would split it. BB said that wasn't fair 'cause I was only responsible for three while he had 8. I told him they were my family, too. Split it 50/50. I plunked down a 20 for my half of the tip, and he plunked down 40. Said he usually always tips 50%. Wow. Mr. Big Shot! I go over 20% often, but 50? Sorry. I guess I'm too cheap.
Meal was good, but nothing to write home about. Back was screaming from sitting so long. Glad to be home and horizontal.

You're overworking it. Try 5 to 10 minutes.

232 in3 under 23lbs boost would have the equivalent torque of about 592 in3 so should be looking for traction.
Don't use a drill and paint mixer. Gently stir with a paddle for 10-15 min. Do what Frenchy did. Get your instructions from the master. Two things make it green. Mostly from using fresh frozen that has been frozen long enough for ice crystals to penetrate the cell walls and let the chlorophyl out. The other is mixing too vigorously and for too long. I use a washer but I run it for 30 sec, strain, 1 min, strain, 5 min, strain, then 15 min and strain just for the hell of it. I have had it come out green before. Very little now. Just go to Frenchy's website. He has more than you'll ever want to know about it.
Oops, this was meant for Steve.

Don't use a drill and paint mixer. Gently stir with a paddle for 10-15 min. Do what Frenchy did. Get your instructions from the master. Two things make it green. Mostly from using fresh frozen that has been frozen long enough for ice crystals to penetrate the cell walls and let the chlorophyl out. The other is mixing too vigorously and for too long. I use a washer but I run it for 30 sec, strain, 1 min, strain, 5 min, strain, then 15 min and strain just for the **** of it. I have had it come out green before. Very little now. Just go to Frenchy's website. He has more than you'll ever want to know about it.
Oops, this was meant for Steve.
Who's Frenchy

Latest posts

Back