The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the humanity!!

I made some bubble hash today. I wasn't sure how well it would come out because the plants endured massive amounts of stress. Well, when I ran my washing machine and after I ran the 1st wash, there were some not-green specks floating on top with the trim. Turns out that massive stress caused one or both to Hermie. Never saw any nanners. I'm pretty sure it was late enough to not cause too much damage. Yield was low, as would be expected. You know, even in the plant world, you can't trust them to stay the sex they were born with.

Oh the humanity!!

I made some bubble hash today. I wasn't sure how well it would come out because the plants endured massive amounts of stress. Well, when I ran my washing machine and after I ran the 1st wash, there were some not-green specks floating on top with the trim. Turns out that massive stress caused one or both to Hermie. Never saw any nanners. I'm pretty sure it was late enough to not cause too much damage. Yield was low, as would be expected. You know, even in the plant world, you can't trust them to stay the sex they were born with.
Did you name her something like Pat?😂

My wife is 2 yrs older than me, I have always attracted older women
when I was 19 I had a 28yr old girl , I was her Stud
She used and abuse me that whole summer

Oh, you poor thing! Show daddy where the bad girl touched you.
MMMmmm veal venison.... Sad part is that all 3 won't make it to the dinner table. Attrition with thin them out, or a car will.
I reject your reality and substitute my own. They all grew up happy and healthy and are currently eating their way through an old Hippie's wallet.

Night folks

1652224493847.png

Thanks GW. I was 19, and she was 21. It was that time of year when she's two whole years older than me. Come September, it's back to one. How I was smart enough to marry that woman I'll never know.

Wanted to say congrats and admiration brother Hippie. Just celebrated 34, met her she was 17 and I was 23. I know, but she was 2mos shy of 18. still my best friend. both a bit broken up physically, but we have each other always.
Kudo brother, many will never know this feeling of the lifelong bond. not easy either.. thank god for the Highs.. lol

Guess I got overheated pulling weeds... Should have just let them grow and grow and grow....

No, I'm really sick..going to bed.
View attachment 296504View attachment 296505

Weeds are bad they got to go. I see the little bugger tring to hide, neat. Looking good up there stain.

Hope you found some sleep. Chicken soap always help me. 😍

Weeds are bad they got to go. I see the little bugger tring to hide, neat. Looking good up there stain.

Hope you found some sleep. Chicken soap always help me. 😍
Was dehydrated and got to much sun. Got a nice sunburn. My farmers tan is epic....

Chicken SOAP would make me blow bubbles out my backside LOL

cabbage patch colslaw.jpg
got SB in it.jpg

I need to lower the Gelato's and Jack Herer's they would be on the ground on some plywood just worry about bugs. I'll have TJ spray inside and out for bugs before I do. It's going to be war.

Makes me mad and hurt about that dam war overseas. Something should be done. Wonder how many guards he has. Can't remember his name. :mad:

Latest posts

Back