The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 8 yrs ago we decided to switch from oil to gas (I had a 1000gal in ground tank that was coming up on replacement) so we went with getting Gas.
The costs to do so costs with new furnace, abate tank, and new chimney liner came out to roughly 12 grand.
We cut heating bill below half 1st day installed , and are now at break even point.
So glad now we did. I feel sorry for anyone stuck with Oil theses days.
I'm sure these bastards will be raising Natural Gas costs very soon too.
(has increased but by less than 50 dollars a month so far) who knows what nuclear winter will bring

8EA1DC5D-FCAF-4736-8A93-257CDC00B8AA.png
568385D1-4C0B-4741-B193-3422816A7D0E.gif

December 7th, 1941 and May 10th, 1975; two days that live on in infamy.

The first was when we got Jap slapped at Pearl Harbor, and the second was that fateful day that a cougar dragged me kicking and screaming to the alter.

What's the proper Anniversary gift for the 47th? I'm thinking Band-Aids or Advair.

The first was when we got Jap slapped at Pearl Harbor, and the second was that fateful day that a cougar dragged me kicking and screaming to the alter.

What's the proper Anniversary gift for the 47th? I'm thinking Band-Aids or Advair.
Gorilla Glue

A peace offering of some sort. Congratulations!

Thanks GW. I was 19, and she was 21. It was that time of year when she's two whole years older than me. Come September, it's back to one. How I was smart enough to marry that woman I'll never know.
My wife is 2 yrs older than me, I have always attracted older women
when I was 19 I had a 28yr old girl , I was her Stud
She used and abuse me that whole summer

How long until you can harvest a crop?
Once established I harvest every late October. That that I just sent stain will take a couple of years.

Congrats Hippie. My 48th will be in July.

That’s great. Glad to see you got some to try out 😁 hope it grows good for you
It will grow good. You can't get rid of the stuff once established.
Nice looking plants stain. Nice male as well.

Latest posts

Back