The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys would get a giggle at the feline critters at the ranch. My two old darlin's, Fuzzybutt and Blu, both 10 years old, suddenly turned into kittens again ever since the little bobtailed rescue kitty moved in. Neither had shown any interest in toys for years, but now they're slapping balls all over the floor, smacking toy mice under couches, and just generally acting young again.
Really cute to watch.
The little tailless terror shows them the respect they demand, but she'll sneak up and bop their tails and quickly run for cover.
I love critters.
There’s nothing like a new kitten to make you feel young again. 💕

tenor.gif

SubG,
How did you make out with your electric service?
I hope it worked out for you
The doctor doom guy came and gave us bad news that the netural line needed to be replaced in the near future. He was defiantly looking for our shocked reaction. What a negative Nancy. It wasn’t that bad of news for me as the repair was on their side 😁 they got our electricity on by 5:30 am and we have had no problem since.

The doctor doom guy came and gave us bad news that the netural line needed to be replaced in the near future. He was defiantly looking for our shocked reaction. What a negative Nancy. It wasn’t that bad of news for me as the repair was on their side 😁 they got our electricity on by 5:30 am and we have had no problem since.
I think he was bsing you
You may have had a bad neutral connection which he could redo but if you had a fault in a underground line they rarely fix them selves. I have never seen a neutral give underground IMHO Glad it worked out for you !

I think he was bsing you
You may have had a bad neutral connection which he could redo but if you had a fault in a underground line they rarely fix them selves. I have never seen a neutral give underground IMHO Glad it worked out for you !
Yes he said he recommended replacement as this is the third time we’ve had the problem but for sure I’m sure it’s not a priority for them.

Sho' nuff. Hang on...
View attachment 297710

HAH! Fancy Pants is in this pic. Even though he's over three feet tall, he can disappear on a putting green. He is standing under the rubber tree just above and to the left of the metal burner/holder. The white squarish blob about four feet up on the tree just to the left of the poly hose is a cedar birdie house I made 20 years ago: It has a pile of baby cardinals innit.

Anyway, there's an Unca Waltie homemade bubbler, naked before your eyes. Metals tape.
I made a million of them out of empty honey bear containers. Only smoke from glass or rice paper these days.

Bubba

Hey Campers.... man, has anyone else in Fl battling with home owners Insurance. Our state is terrible and this seems to happen every year right around the time Hurricane season opens. These chickenshite companies either sell out or just leave.. think they then return after the season under a different name or something looking for fresh meat.. we seem to get more then one type of predator here...

I got my notice May 20th that my insurance had doubled, already expensive I had a movement right then and there.. hahaha. seriously who can afford over $200mo added to a mortgage payment.. ouch.

took me a week to find a reputable company that would give me a decent rate and I had to lose some coverage.
before I had a nice policy that paid me almost double my home value if I had complete loss.. now people are dropping their coverages down to the homes value only in order to afford a policy..

And, after watching the news and seeing what kind of season we are in for, you see what the turds pulled of this year in swarms... should be illegal to drop peoples coverage just because a season of liability is coming up.. what about when they pay insurance for 10yrs with no claims... bunch of Malarchy
now people are dropping their coverages down to the homes value only in order to afford....

Actually, insurance is raising prices so you have to buy less coverage..l hate insurance companies.

Latest posts

Back