The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had chickens and I told eggs.....50 cents a dozen. Had about 5 or 6 neighbors I sold to. Pretty good money for a 8 year old.
I had chicken at 12 I built me own coop and 15x30 pen 2x4s and turkey wire , Came out real nice, I too was the egg king of the neighbor hood.
I also made Christmas sprays for the Holidays Made Good Money
15-25 dollars depending on size and ornaments used to decorate them some spray paint and spray on snow and away we go.
They use to call me MR Money Bags LOL

1655417278194.png

You musta been screwing with it .. they usually go the other way and yeah .. one of the worst stings ever and bastages are hard to kill
I stepped on it. 5 years old just walking down a trail barefoot as usual. Scared the shit outta me actually because i thought i got bit by a snake. And when i jumped away i didn't see the snake and the pain was so bad i thought the snake still had a hold on me. It was a pretty scary moment. I finally seen the ant walking away. I knew not to mess with those things. I just didn't see it. Hurt like a son of a ***** though. I remember my whole foot turned red. I also had a run in with some fire ants in Dimebox trailer park that was quite a moment. A huge ant colony. We all knew and were told never to go there but we were just kids. I was still in diapers. Maybe 3 or 4. I don't have much memory but me and my cousin... of course older. Always getting me into trouble. But we thought it would be fun to ride our bigwheel and tricycle over the mounds. Hundreds of anthills like a football field. We knew better.. but long story short, my tricycle tipped over right in the middle of that field. All i remember is my mother screaming, running towards me, then ripping my diaper off and literally throwing me into the shower. Like i can't even recollect one sting. It's funny how the brain works. But yeah, Texas. That's a ******* big boy state right there.

Latest posts

Back