The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning SubGirl and yeah , it is a good morning

the Micro dosing of mushrooms are helping me with my attitude and yeah , I feel pretty good this morning , I have already fed and watered the chickens and cats and I’ve watered the garden

i drove by the job site at about 5 this morning and the boss was not there yet so here I am power posting lol!

this hot weather is relentless!

looks like another 10 days of near 100
Watch yourself on that roof. To hot to be on a hot tin roof for long. 💕

The old expression
Mess with the Bull ya get his horns
Kinda like this?
bullfight.jpg

this is just a post to up the post count so the Mods get paid this month. 🤡🤡🤡
Must be for first and second chair only. I'm still waiting for my check......:)

Got the sidewall on the rear right of my FrankenDeere plugged. Wussed out and decided to mow the front and back yard tomorrow. Only gonna be 69 degrees. It's amazing how much a fat boy can sweat in the sun when it's 80 out.

1655486874585.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the sidewall on the rear right of my FrankenDeere plugged. Wussed out and decided to mow the front and back yard tomorrow. Only gonna be 69 degrees. It's amazing how much a fat boy can sweat in the sun when it's 80 out.

View attachment 300601
Always liked fat bastard. 80 deg hippie quit your b-itch'n it's 98 deg here with a feels like 111 deg saying tomorrow we will wake to 60 deg and go to the lower 90's with a feel like lower 90's , to bad I got a funeral to go to.

Latest posts

Back