The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ruff big out there in that heat and it sure looks hot out there. Looks like your half done. It's 92 feels like 102 it's going to hit 99 later in the week. TJ did roofing for a living down in Florida. So happy for retirement.

It’ll be fine.
26659825-A311-44CA-A6EC-E639CEF0D9B3.jpeg

That's ruff big out there in that heat and it sure looks hot out there. Looks like your half done. It's 92 feels like 102 it's going to hit 99 later in the week. TJ did roofing for a living down in Florida. So happy for retirement.

hot indeed!

97 today

we called it a day about an hour ago and now we are going over to the county seat about 20 miles away to eat some homemade enchiladas at the senior center…

they have an excellent cook in there today

the Micro dosing of mushrooms are helping me with my attitude and yeah ,

yeah a friend dropped me a few the other day after I said something to him ..small tops, 7-9 centimeters .. definately not like the 4 -5 inch tops I could pic up in the neighbors pasture in the early 70s but , . I was never microdosing back then

I have a couple killer recipes for Jalapeno lemon aid iff'n any of ya'll are interested.

One simple and really tasty and one complicated, equipment intensive, and even tastier for ya'll gourmets and connoisseurs of the lemon.

im ready. Picked my first jalapeño today
B81A45FE-1DDB-42F1-A719-1E1653F0D700.jpeg

time for this old goat to hit the sack, spent the day kayaking and have a busy day tomorrow...my big boy dutch is not hungry tonight, he's been lethargic as of late...doesn't seem to have the "spark" he usually has...he mopes around but when I show up he's fine...mebbe gettin old has him wanting to be closer more often...God how I love that beast...nite folks...

time for this old goat to hit the sack, spent the day kayaking and have a busy day tomorrow...my big boy dutch is not hungry tonight, he's been lethargic as of late...doesn't seem to have the "spark" he usually has...he mopes around but when I show up he's fine...mebbe gettin old has him wanting to be closer more often...God how I love that beast...nite folks...
good nite and pat the boy on the head for us!

Latest posts

Back