The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1655539823868.png

time for this old goat to hit the sack, spent the day kayaking and have a busy day tomorrow...my big boy dutch is not hungry tonight, he's been lethargic as of late...doesn't seem to have the "spark" he usually has...he mopes around but when I show up he's fine...mebbe gettin old has him wanting to be closer more often...God how I love that beast...nite folks...
he probably missed you while you were out. Hope he’s more chipper today. We all love him too 💕

What about that recipe GW?
going to my grandsons graduation today. Would be great in a sippie cup infused with a tincture I think to take along…😊
Easy Jalapeno lemonade recipe

1.0 The syrup:
  • (2) cups water
  • (1) cup sugar
  • (2) Large Jalapeno, deseeded and de-ribbed
Stir together and bring up to boil. Simmer 10 minutes. Filter and allow to cool to room temperature. Mix with lemonade.

2.0 The Lemonade:

2.1 (1 ½) cups of fresh squeezed lemons

2.2 (4) cups water

2.3 (3/4 tsp) Fine grained sea salt

Jalapeno lemonade recipe number two
  • The syrup:
  • (1) cups water
  • (1) cup sugar
  • (1) Cup Ethanol
  • (1) Large Jalapeno, deseeded and de-ribbed
Macerate together in a blender on high and let steep 20 minutes. Filter and distill off the alcohol. Allow to cool to room temperature before mixing with lemonade.

2.0 The Lemonade:

2.1 (1 ½) cups of fresh squeezed lemons

2.2 (4) cups water

2.3 (3/4 tsp) Fine grained sea salt

Note that the term large is relative and I have used two medium in the place of one large pepper. I'm guessing one Jalapeno in the last recipe because I used two large Jalapenos last time and liked it but am concerned it might be too hot for some. A good place to start, because you aren't going to be satisfied with just one batch.

Well, damn...

I just noticed on the jar of pills that I must take twice a day for the rest of my life...

...It says, "No Refills" 😟

Ummmmm, how many pills in the jar?

Last edited:
68 degrees here with a breeze. Bounced around on the Deere and got the front, side, and back yard done. Took the Frankendeere out and mowed the road ditch that the county hadn't touched since last year. Got 'em both power washed and dried. Time for a shower, bowl, and some conversations with my peeps on here.

68 degrees here with a breeze. Bounced around on the Deere and got the front, side, and back yard done. Took the Frankendeere out and mowed the road ditch that the county hadn't touched since last year. Got 'em both power washed and dried. Time for a shower, bowl, and some conversations with my peeps on here.
9daf36f1-46f7-49ec-81db-0cd2f96c1384_text.gif

Latest posts

Back