The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, gorilla breath is the fluffy one that is covered with white pistils...once the pistils are done blowing up the trichomes will follow...both strains have heavy trichomes but the durban poison has them covering all the fan leaves as well...I've not grown it before so it's all new to me...she seems very happy...both just past 8 weeks of flowering time, the GB always goes long at least 10 weeks but the DP looks pretty close...gotta find the scope, right now I'm winging it... :rolleyes:
(*snork*) Help out an old guy, willya? I read the above and scrolled up three times trying to figure out why I do not see any nascent buds.

I sure can see the fluffy leaves that are loaded with goodness, though. How does it turn into buds?

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

When you wake up with shooting pains in your hand from wrist to mid palm is that arthritis? Carpal tunnel? Old man hand?
Three Tylenol arthritis pills first thing in the morning helps me. Maybe a little of all three especially if you’ve been using your hands a lot…

(*snork*) Help out an old guy, willya? I read the above and scrolled up three times trying to figure out why I do not see any nascent buds.

I sure can see the fluffy leaves that are loaded with goodness, though. How does it turn into buds?
Yes I wondered too will these buds be larger and less dense?

Latest posts

Back