The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1655730204601.png

I am having a totally weird grow this time. It's my first organic grow. I'm using a super soil mix recipe from the "Rev". It is probably the soil, but some of these would have grown bigger in just coco by now. Most of these are also grown from "free" seeds from retailers. They all seem healthy, but very small for their age.
First pic is a deformed Northern lights, planted after germination, 7 weeks ago. The 2nd is an Amnesia Haze planted 5 weeks ago. And then there is this OG Kush that was planted 7 weeks ago and is in flower already.
I don't know why they are so small or why the OG is flowering.

Attachments

• IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 7
I am having a totally weird grow this time. It's my first organic grow. I'm using a super soil mix recipe from the "Rev". It is probably the soil, but some of these would have grown bigger in just coco by now. Most of these are also grown from "free" seeds from retailers. They all seem healthy, but very small for their age.
First pic is a deformed Northern lights, planted after germination, 7 weeks ago. The 2nd is an Amnesia Haze planted 5 weeks ago. And then there is this OG Kush that was planted 7 weeks ago and is in flower already.
Wow, you have something major wrong. So, you are in super soil? What else is different?

Something appears seriously wrong. Tell all

I see you have a tent.

What about your light situation

and what about your nutrients?

I have had that happen to me a couple times well at least three times. One was bad soil, plants popped up to about 8" then in flower they only added a inch or two. Smoke was ok. Once cause of not enough light and the last was from over watering. The last two was a beginner in indoor growing. Some call it to much love. Tell us about your lighting and your nutes. I have never heard of Rev recipe super soil, so tell us about it too.

Latest posts

Back