The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I feel like dancing
7663907365DE5A66C2C270AC8F0640966046FB0F

Three Tylenol arthritis pills first thing in the morning helps me. Maybe a little of all three especially if you’ve been using your hands a lot…
You can take tylenol and ibuprofen at the same time for improved pain relief. The Tylenol's hardest on the liver and Ibuprofen is hardest on the kidneys, so they don't gang up.

Happy Fathers day Folks!
Have a great day.
Also I wish the same to many ,many men who acted like a Father even though they were not the biological one.
I always liked the Southern way ,where a guy would call someone son when he wasnt his son

asking questions to some members here is talking to 6 kids at the same time...you don't know who is gonna answer you...hippie, joe, myself, and a few others ain't right...
Happy Fathers day Folks!
Have a great day.
Also I wish the same to many ,many men who acted like a Father even though they were not the biological one.
I always liked the Southern way ,where a guy would call someone son when he wasnt his son
my adopted daugher is a POS but my grandson is the apple of my eye...I told him our kayak trip friday was my fathers day gift...he's the son I never had...

asking questions to some members here is talking to 6 kids at the same time...you don't know who is gonna answer you...hippie, joe, myself, and a few others ain't right...
That's why we all get along. We're all Bozo's on this bus. We all know that life is way too important to take seriously.

Last night a Brother and I went to Riverhead raceway.
We got great parking, and we had a great race to see .
It started with some kids who did a big wheels race.
The second race were the legends and the third was mods.
Then the rain started and that was it .
Cost $30 to watch 30 minutes of racing.
I had looked b4 and the weather app said 2 % chance.
So we did the right thing and hung out in the car ,smoked our cigars and our weed and listened to some stellar music
It was a good nite
In one scene in the Sopranos ,Tony was getting involved in a racetrack where Tony's fathers mistress was to be given ownership of a track. They showed the big indian statue in the scene thats there.
I also noticed many families there and fathers holding their sons hands walking in .I also noticed some some men in their 60s waling slow with their Fathers using a walker. Racing in Riverhead is a family event something the scumbags in politics dont want

Latest posts

Back