The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had that happen to me a couple times well at least three times. One was bad soil, plants popped up to about 8" then in flower they only added a inch or two. Smoke was ok. Once cause of not enough light and the last was from over watering. The last two was a beginner in indoor growing. Some call it to much love. Tell us about your lighting and your nutes. I have never heard of Rev recipe super soil, so tell us about it too.
The book I got, that was recommended to me, is "True Living Organics" By The Rev. There are way to many ingredients to list, but they are all from natural sources such as manure, bat guano, oyster shells, lime, etc. Using Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean mist as the base. Lights are Spiderfarmer LEDs. They are full spectrum. They have given me pretty good grows so far. The evidence is pointing to overwatering. It's just so hard to tell when they are in solo cups because you can feel some water weight, but it feels like it is below the roots. I use no extra nutes, and use R.O. water. I'm trying to keep the heat and humidity in the right zone. I tried putting one of them outside in the sun to see if it perked up, but it didn't. I'm glad I didn't really pay for these seeds. I tend to be impatient, so I'll back off on the watering until they tell me they are thirsty.

overwatering is the biggest mistake growers make, they love their plant to death...if you can't lift the container with just your fingertips they don't need you or your water...plants recover within an hour when dry but the weeks of wet roots kills them...they'll let you know when they want water...

overwatering is the biggest mistake growers make, they love their plant to death...if you can't lift the container with just your fingertips they don't need you or your water...plants recover within an hour when dry but the weeks of wet roots kills them...they'll let you know when they want water...
Exactly. I have been guilty of it before. I always lift the pots to check for weight, I just seem to be having problems with the cups. I'll just have to make sure they are dry before watering. I still don't understand what made that Kush start flowering. It hasn't been stressed as far as I know, and it hasn't seen any 12/12 lighting.

The book I got, that was recommended to me, is "True Living Organics" By The Rev. There are way to many ingredients to list, but they are all from natural sources such as manure, bat guano, oyster shells, lime, etc. Using Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean mist as the base. Lights are Spiderfarmer LEDs. They are full spectrum. They have given me pretty good grows so far. The evidence is pointing to overwatering. It's just so hard to tell when they are in solo cups because you can feel some water weight, but it feels like it is below the roots. I use no extra nutes, and use R.O. water. I'm trying to keep the heat and humidity in the right zone. I tried putting one of them outside in the sun to see if it perked up, but it didn't. I'm glad I didn't really pay for these seeds. I tend to be impatient, so I'll back off on the watering until they tell me they are thirsty.
You got some good drainage holes in the bottom of that cup? Maybe need to make them larger. You will know the difference when they are dry, they are very light.

solo cups will dry out overnight if the humidity is low...mebbe put them under a dome like we do with cuts...the kush was induced to flower, you gotta go back mentlly and try and figure it out...has the light schedule changed, blackouts in the power...they don't just sex for no reason...

solo cups will dry out overnight if the humidity is low...mebbe put them under a dome like we do with cuts...the kush was induced to flower, you gotta go back mentlly and try and figure it out...has the light schedule changed, blackouts in the power...they don't just sex for no reason...
At this stage, I'm trying to keep the humidity higher because I can't control the temperature. Temp is a little higher than I would like, but not out of the zone. I can't remember anything happening to send her into flower. I suppose the power could have gone out, but none of the others are flowering. Obviousely Something happened. I better look closely for nanners!

learning about pot is a never ending endeavor...when you stop learning or get lax with good habits, that's when it all goes to hell...I don't post pictures of the crap pot I've grown or the failing attempt to try something new...if all else fails and your plants aren't loving you back cut them down, compost them to feed your next grow...I burn them so they don't become evidence...beans are free as are cuts...they come to you as you grow...

I hate 'em .. and when the temp rises they get very aggressive ..

raisins.jpg

Latest posts

Back