The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful pictures big. Beautiful. Love the colors. :cool:

looks like something Monet would paint eh

A49A770F-790E-46F6-9A24-99D2AA5DC853.jpeg
1CB851E8-5B0F-4D8E-8BF7-A852F50819E2.jpeg

Good morning friends.
happy Summer Solstice 2022 💕 and reveg season for me I think. 😎
Tis true! Solstice party time! Pardy, pardee, pardee...........................

Time to get mostly naked and do my traditional Summer Solstice parade through the hood wearing a leaf garland in my hair and playing my bamboo flute.

Half an hour to a Walmart or a grocery store. Has both advantages and disadvantages.
That's why you stock up once a month, unlike the Old Hen. When Wallyworld is a half mile away and town is 2 miles away, you (she) runs the roads damn near every day. If it was me, I'd hit a store maybe twice a month, maybe less. I'm turning into a hermit in my old age.

Good morning, Old Farts. Big, that's some beautiful scenery. I tend to get a little nervous when I can't see a treeline to retreat to, though.

Is it possible the kush is a auto? I've seen kush autos before, they like giving auto's as freebies too.
It is VERY possible. I figure that free seeds are worth what you pay for them from a retailer. I'm not sure that the seeds are even what they say they are, let alone photos.

learning about pot is a never ending endeavor...when you stop learning or get lax with good habits, that's when it all goes to ****...I don't post pictures of the crap pot I've grown or the failing attempt to try something new...if all else fails and your plants aren't loving you back cut them down, compost them to feed your next grow...I burn them so they don't become evidence...beans are free as are cuts...they come to you as you grow...
Boo, I agree, and I only posted the pics to see if anyone had experienced this. I had a Laughing Buddah go to seed but tossed them because it gave me a headache.

It is VERY possible. I figure that free seeds are worth what you pay for them from a retailer. I'm not sure that the seeds are even what they say they are, let alone photos.
I have never had real good luck with the freebies, or the fems or anything else from the stores. However I have been gifted some stellar genes from friends. I do prefer reg photos.

I took down two jaws banana suprise and dried them. Smoke is ok. I pollinated two branches but may have let a little dust get away from me. Found 4 to 5 beans in it. The 4 I took down a couple days ago had the two branches but looks like other parts got it too. So I'll have to make another run with it later and a better grow with it too. I was to crowded with this run. Got some girl scout cookies and something else I can't remember, they should come out by this weekend. Gonna go get me some promix and get away from the happy frog to see if I can get back to good. Now I got to figure out what I want to try next. I hope the jaws banana suprise doesn't turn out to be a nanner suprise.

Latest posts

Back