The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful there Big. Best time of the day are sunsets and sunrises, although sunsets do provide more spectacular colours imo
These were taken a few months ago at a small fishing village not too far from our townhouseView attachment 300996View attachment 300998
Red sky in the morning --
Sailor take warning.

Red sky at night --
Sailor's delight.

As an experienced ocean traveler (I have barfed in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans), that ryhme seems to work.

overwatering is the biggest mistake growers make, they love their plant to death...if you can't lift the container with just your fingertips they don't need you or your water...plants recover within an hour when dry but the weeks of wet roots kills them...they'll let you know when they want water...
I just printed the above out to give to my Beautiful Scottish Witch. Currently (please don't gag) she considers the "right" amount of water is when there is a puddle in the bottom dish. TINS.

iu
butcherbob .... is he gone
nah, I got his phone number and was lucky enough to have him as a guest here at the swamp...he's still kickin and deserves a phone call from me, it's been a while...

Butcher Bob is still active at tcc. Last time I strolled through I saw a post by him.

I took down two jaws banana suprise and dried them. Smoke is ok. I pollinated two branches but may have let a little dust get away from me. Found 4 to 5 beans in it. The 4 I took down a couple days ago had the two branches but looks like other parts got it too. So I'll have to make another run with it later and a better grow with it too. I was to crowded with this run. Got some girl scout cookies and something else I can't remember, they should come out by this weekend. Gonna go get me some promix and get away from the happy frog to see if I can get back to good. Now I got to figure out what I want to try next. I hope the jaws banana suprise doesn't turn out to be a nanner suprise.
O. My. Gawd. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Again, the Ph.D's go esoteric on their pore ole Unca. He took down two of sumpin', dried and smoked them... Somehow, he opted into bee form or sumpin', and spilled M&M's all over like that commercial.

Then he took down 4 sumpin's that had two branches. If beans means "seeds"... why would the seeds have two branches? If beans are not seeds...

O Jeez. Doesn't matter, I'm as lost as Madonna's Brooklyn accent.

O. My. Gawd. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Again, the Ph.D's go esoteric on their pore ole Unca. He took down two of sumpin', dried and smoked them... Somehow, he opted into bee form or sumpin', and spilled M&M's all over like that commercial.

Then he took down 4 sumpin's that had two branches. If beans means "seeds"... why would the seeds have two branches? If beans are not seeds...

Walt the strain was made by jaws a up and coming breeder. This strain is called banana suprise. I pollinated two branches to get seed so I would have some seed stock in case it is a keeper. I also got seeds in places i did not pollinate, but could be from when I pollinated that I wasn't careful not to get it anywhere else. Sometimes a plant will herm and make it's own seeds, those you don't want. I'm hoping it was me and not a herm, but I won't know till I grow it again.

Walt the strain was made by jaws a up and coming breeder. This strain is called banana suprise. I pollinated two branches to get seed so I would have some seed stock in case it is a keeper. I also got seeds in places i did not pollinate, but could be from when I pollinated that I wasn't careful not to get it anywhere else. Sometimes a plant will herm and make it's own seeds, those you don't want. I'm hoping it was me and not a herm, but I won't know till I grow it again.
But what about the seeds with two branches???

O. My. Gawd. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Again, the Ph.D's go esoteric on their pore ole Unca. He took down two of sumpin', dried and smoked them... Somehow, he opted into bee form or sumpin', and spilled M&M's all over like that commercial. Then he took down 4 sumpin's that had two branches. If beans means "seeds"... why would the seeds have two branches? If beans are not seeds...

When in Rome..................... Can an old dog who has so much fun with language, including Cantonese learn a new one? Maybe research and author another book on the subject.

Imagine the prestige, glory, and bragging rights from a block buster entitled, "Yer Ole Unca Walt's Avuncular Guide to Weedspeak". It would give you the opportunity to throw in a few cool words of your own, so that they get locked into weed speaks historical vernacular.

Morning troopers. I got stung once and it hurt like no other. Hurt bad.🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Been knocked to my knees by a Yellow Jacket Wasp sting on the point of my chin and remember one Hornet sting to the top of my head that was particularly notable.

In Oklahoma they regularly built nest in the eves, porches, outbuildings equipment, etc. and had to be eradicated. My last serious sting was a nest of hornets in a stacked rock wall behind a friend's picnic table, as we sat discussing one of their other friends having been stung. One nailed me in the back, after which I fetched up some hornet spray and eradicated the nest.

It is remarkable the difference in temperament between European Honeybees eating nectar and carnivorous hornets/wasps.

Been covered by bees,,then red wasp, and then black wasp in my life and it hurt like a mother fker. Everyone of those times were from brush hogging propeties.
Sad thing is on that it takes a few to get the god damn tractor stopped and jump the fk off and run. Although most the time the running was to damn late.
But i was young and making money and didnt mind taking the chances.

A Michigan gal that can't pull off a Brooklyn accent? Who'd a thunk it? :)
Been covered by bees,,then red wasp, and then black wasp in my life and it hurt like a mother fker. Everyone of those times were from brush hogging propeties.
Sad thing is on that it takes a few to get the god damn tractor stopped and jump the fk off and run. Although most the time the running was to damn late.
Dug into a nest of those little green ground bees with a backhoe. Had me stung a dozen times before I could figure out what the heck was going on. Mean little bastards!

Latest posts

Back