The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardest kicking rifle that I have ever shot. Loved to carry it in the swamps as it was very light weight. Have a 44 magnum Ruger semi auto carbine that's a joy to shoot. My favorite deer rifle as most shots here are on the short side, 100 yards or less.

Got a kick

d1b546b5-bea0-47c3-9fd5-c23f5edec765-3030story.jpg

@bigsur51 Just cover them up as best as you can. They CAN take the cold temps for a few days. 100w light bulb in a #10 metal can at the base of the plant will give off enough heat to keep the frost off. Once this front passes it's back to warm temps for a few more weeks. Enough time to let them finish.

Just think of the colors this cold snap will bring out in the plants.

puffpuffpass

Seems like the girls really put on weight when the weather starts getting cold. The plants, not the local human population. :) I've got a pic of one on an old laptop that I left out that's covered with snow. She was a couch lock queen. It would take your legs away for awhile after a couple of tokes.

Finally getting a chance to check in. Big day in the grow and drama behind the iron curtain. Nice day and as soon as all girls get fed, beneficial tea and cuts are taken I get to cut the grass. Toilet is leaking and my dog ran away.....just kidding on the dog. Can't keep up. Story of my life. Always taking on more than I can handle......

To Heil with it....I'm going to Big's house and get drunk.

103 on Sunday , freezing on Tuesday

Can only dream! I would LOVE for my temps to drop, we're still having 90 degree days and even the nights aren't dropping a whole lot yet. I'm not an outdoor grower yet, let's see if my attitude changes when my harvest is at risk.

I am sorry, that would be scary! Hope you have lots of last year's harvest to fall back on should something happen.

Been helping the Old Hen get stuff ready for her garbage sale this weekend. I don't know if'n she'll let me hang around for it or not. Last time, she had a pair of baby socks, brand new, with the tags still on 'em, with a 25 cent sticker on 'em. A lady picked 'em up and asked if she'd take a dime. I told her that if 25 cents was too much, she could have 'em for free. She took them. Old Hen gave me the stink eye.
Works done; time for BEER! See you chuckle-heads after I get a snoot full.

Latest posts

Back