The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1607037085648.png

Have a great night OFC, time to eat a cookie and smoke some pot.

Better yet, bacon wrapped Oreos.

My physical to break in an new doctor so as to be able to renew my meds went well but I was seriously turned off by her trying to push cholesterol reduction drugs on me, when my cholesterol is and always has been museum quality at 130, with my low density at 60. When I asked her if she had looked at my cholesterol records, she replied that while it looked good, she was recommending that I take them for preventative maintenance.

I wonder how much kick back she gets from the drug companies?? For sure I will be looking for an alternative new doctor before my annual next July. I never considered how many doctors I would go through once I was on Medicare, who no longer accept Medicare or retire themselves.

Attachments

• Birthday food 2.jpg
    Birthday food 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 8
Good morning OFC. I made a list of crap to do yesterday and managed to do 'em all, so today, no lists! Might find something that needs doing but I ain't gonna look too hard. Got some fresh bubble hash Yooper and I made that lays my ears back, so I might just spend the day in a haze. I'm retired; I can do that. :)

@GW....after eating those bacon wrapped Oreos you will need cholesterol meds!!!

Morning OFC! A day of trimming awaits me! Started yesterday but only put a dent in it. To bad as it is gonna be the warmest day of the week and should be spent outside. I will find time for my daily walk though.

@ Walt....who are you thinking about bestowing your vengeance upon? I bet it is Roster....he is always up to something.

Wish we could get some of the newer members to jump in here and stir he pot a bit. It is ok....we don't bite.....every body except Big Sir.....stay away from him!!

Hopper, you here or still traveling about the country?

Anybody here watching Yellowstone? I just started season 1.... Good series , I am addicted!

@ Hippie, if you get bored come and help me trim......I could sure use a hand.

Watching a coyote crossing the golf course out back.....if he gets to close I will remind him this is a NO Coyote zone!!!!!

More coffee!

@ Walt....who are you thinking about bestowing your vengeance upon? I bet it is Roster....he is always up to something.

It's that know-it-all fargin the-rapist.

Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage.

As far as all your trimmin' work -- I'd apply the strategy I always used in my career:

A healthy sleep not only makes your life longer, but also shortens the workday.

It's that know-it-all fargin the-rapist.

Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage.

As far as all your trimmin' work -- I'd apply the strategy I always used in my career:

A healthy sleep not only makes your life longer, but also shortens the workday.
Wait Me?

Latest posts

Back