The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@GW....we need the moisture so I will deal with this mess again if I have to. More snow predicted tomorrow.

We'uns could use the moisture as well, though I prefer it not still be frozen when it arrives.

Enjoy the night OFC, I'm off to eat a cookie and smoke pot.

Good idea!

Wake up and go to sleep!

CDFBFFE5-5EDB-48FD-AF7E-8245E28DEC0C.jpeg
E679B527-B2C5-4F01-B251-2083F0B12158.jpeg

Morning OFC. More snow today. We were in an extreme drought....not any more. This one storm got the area to 100% of normal. Now it needs to melt.

Up-potting day for me. Will spend much of the day in the basement. Not my favorite thing to do but necessary. I do need to make a run to the grow store soon as well. The guy that works there has promised me a couple of interesting cuts....I need to press him on that. They are popular strains circulating through the city right now and I could use some new flavors.

Dense layer of fog just moved through making it almost dark again......spring time in the Rockies.

Last edited:
Productive day here. Plants have bigger homes, saw and old friend and just got back from the grow store. I got lucky, they just opened. Had to dig out from the storm. Snow is a mess here. Can't believe it but the next storm has moved in. I guess you have to go through this to get to summer...

@ Big, what is going on with the sail boat? Wouldn't be a bad way to spent your days sailing around the world. Take the plunge.

I agree GW I would rather have this come down as rain. But it is kind of fun once in a while. Especially if you are prepared. I am....was never stuck while most of the city below couldn't move. If you live here you have the necessary vehicles and everything else to get through most situations. I would like to have a home generator though.

Hippie, taking the blade off the Jeep? Is your winter over? I thought you still have rough weather in your area....all I have to worry about is a drive way and my snow blower is over 20 years old so I am lucky. I always though that plows were a maintenance nightmare.

Roster I bet that is a picture but who knows. Just Kidding Big

Pute, I don't have any maintenance issues with my plow. Didn't want the problems with a used one, so I popped 5K for a brand new one. It seriously comes off and goes on in a couple of minutes flat. Only a plow is gonna do five driveways and a 1/3rd of a mile worth of road. Besides, I can stay nice and warm and listen to tunes while I do it.

Latest posts

Back