The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question is not how many drinks she had.........................................But how many men had their way with her during the night. and That's someones Daughter

So three business men were having a after conference drink together and the first one says, this bar is alright, but it can't match the Rose and Thorn back home, where you get a full measure, the barman remembers your name, and the first drink is always on the house.

The second business man says, that is nothing, we get the same thing at the Beef and Barley pub, plus they have free nuts and popcorn served with your beer by scantily clad maidens.

The third says, all that is well and good, but at our local St George pub, not only is the first drink free, all your drinks are free and then they take you upstairs for unlimited free sex with multiple partners.

The first business man exclaims, egad, how can they do business that way? Have you actually done so yourself?

No, but me sister has................

Morning OFC. Looking out the window and having my first cup. 17f right now with a high around 50f. Looks like a nice day for a walk. Easy day in the grow and will enjoy the break.

Hopefully lots of snow will melt today. Still have over 2 ft on the ground. Grass is gonna start to turn green when the snow goes away. Mowing season is coming fast....more to do!!!

One of these days this old man won't be physically able to get all this shit done....today isn't that day though...I'm still in my prime. Ha ha!

I need more warm milk and cookies before I do anything though....

Who was wearing a mask?
Out of the entire bar, only half a dozen walked in with one on, and quickly removed them. They were the ones that would follow their Fearless Leader's mandates if he told them to jump off a cliff.

Daumn, I live in a rough neighborhood.....this just happened in front of my house.....scared the shit right out of me.

IMG_20210318_094136860.jpg

You can't see the car or two more cop cars to the left. K-9 unit and all. Stolen car with drugs as far as can tell. Tore the car apart and found a bag of something. Had the guy pinned down with M-16's!!

What scared me the most is the fricken dog was running around and I had just taken my garbage out this morning with a bag of marijuana trash in it......holly shit. Fortunately they kept the dog close to the car and never got a whiff of my garbage.....

Just another day in the hood.

put, most Five-o k9s are trained on just one drug , maybe two .. but the street coppers prefer the attack mode letting the drug smelling be second hand and they have to entice the dog with a yank on de leash to prove sumtin which maybe false .. you're area prob is pot ... told to me by customs and border coppers 22 years ago

put, most Five-o k9s are trained on just one drug , maybe two .. but the street coppers prefer the attack mode letting the drug smelling be second hand and they have to entice the dog with a yank on de leash to prove sumtin which maybe false .. you're area prob is pot ... told to me by customs and border coppers 22 years ago

Still scared the holly B-Jesus out of me. Turned out to be a Repo with stolen plates. Don't know what was in the bag they took but wrote the guy up, towed the car and LET HIM GO.... took 6 cars and a dog to do this......?

^^^funny, I went to work when I retired....

Retirement was just a shift to my new occupation of hobbies and doing more of my own handy work. I believe it is good to continuously face novel situations that promote new neural network growth to offset the ghastly rate they are dying off in our dotages.

That's the fun part. The hard part is having the rest of my body continue to keep, thanking my good fortune to live during a time that some replacement parts are available.

Still scared the holly B-Jesus out of me. Turned out to be a Repo with stolen plates. Don't know what was in the bag they took but wrote the guy up, towed the car and LET HIM GO.... took 6 cars and a dog to do this......?

Possibly the extra cops were because he wasn't wearing a mask???

I was a party one day replete with various recreational drugs and a full hot tub when a cop car skidded to a halt at the curb directly across the street, shortly after followed by a second. The party emptied through the back door, some patrons dressing as they ran and the host quickly hid his stash and rushed around clearing evidence of debauchery before the cops arrived at the door.

Just as suddenly as they arrived, the cops turned on their lights and rushed off without sirens or any clue as to why they stopped in the first place.

The punch line is that the host couldn't remember where he hid his stash and hadn't found it by the time he sold the place and moved out.

Latest posts

Back