The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1625144552379.png

Weed hopper is the angry one eyeing up Hippie's tush LOL

I agree, statistics are useless unless applied properly.

The total US poverty rate in 2019 was about 10.5% and the black rate was about 18.8%. With a US population of about 328.2 million, that means about 43,978,800 are black and about 8,268,014 are in poverty, with 4,150,000 of that single household mothers.

That leaves about 284,221,200 non blacks with a poverty level around 10.5% or 29,843,226 in poverty, or about 3.6 times as many non blacks in poverty than blacks.

A previous study showed naturalized blacks in the US have a poverty rate of about 11.8% and native born blacks at the time to have a poverty rate of about 25.1%? Any thoughts on what that might be?

Not having seen your grades or heard your councilors thoughts, I can’t comment. We didn’t have councilors.

My experience is what I make it. A person self-conscious about race would have a different experience than someone who wasn’t for sure.

I have store keepers hold my money up to the light all the time, especially new bills. That is because of the number of counterfeits out there.

You say it is impossible for me to understand unless I grasp the concept of being viewed suspiciously, and I hand it back to you. Walk around the elephant asking the question, could black crime rates have anything to do with why blacks are sometimes watched more closely.
And I’ll turn it back to you…. When whites shoot up schools at a higher rate do we have metal detectors in white schools… it’s the same as holding up the currency to the light? (That would also be equal to more stringent screening in white gun purchasers right?) You kinda proved my point. If 1 of 4 (25%) commit the crime of fraud it’s ok to assume all black oass counterfeit money? Or follow them in the store? You want to convince me that if one of a few blacks do something it’s ok to assume the rest do…. That’s how it starts. It’s the equivalent of saying Marijuana is a gateway drug.

Here we go with the Race Card bullshit again. What fking WHITE SCHOOLS are you talking about? I dont know any WHITE SCHOOLS. And in Texas a lot of the Teachers carry guns. We dont need metal detectors.
Do you have a Job or Not? And i suppose you think i owe you Reparations because I'm considered white? As for Counterfeit money, George Floyd knows a little bit about that and several other crimes. And now the mother fker is a Hero because of the BLM assholes(that could give two shits about blacks) and a stupid ass prick cop that needs a bullet in his temple.

Last edited:
And I’ll turn it back to you…. When whites shoot up schools at a higher rate do we have metal detectors in white schools… it’s the same as holding up the currency to the light? (That would also be equal to more stringent screening in white gun purchasers right?) You kinda proved my point. If 1 of 4 (25%) commit the crime of fraud it’s ok to assume all black oass counterfeit money? Or follow them in the store? You want to convince me that if one of a few blacks do something it’s ok to assume the rest do…. That’s how it starts. It’s the equivalent of saying Marijuana is a gateway drug.

I don’t see how I could have possibly proved any of your points with the raw data that I presented and I am going to rest my case, as it is clear you have your mind firmly made up that everything is race related.

You could be right, so just continue doing what you are doing and see if you suddenly start winning.

Can we agree that the person that keeps bringing up racism, where it doesn’t exist, is the racist?

Can we agree that the fish trap exists only because of the fish and that the fish came before the fish trap?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back