The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whazzup, old farts? Muggy enough to be down right nasty outside. Gonna do a little, but damned little. Got to make a run to the big box store and pick up a mattress that's been on order for 7 weeks. They blamed it on the lack of workers at the factory. They let me know when I bought it that it would take awhile to turn up. Got one that's rock hard. Should be better on my back. Hope the Old Hen can handle it.

Gonna be foe-closin' on yer ranch, Miss Betty. Unless...

1627583928709.jpeg

Hah. Just noticed -- see that butterfly thingy on the wall? Those are from the feathers of my resident peacocks. I kin be artsy fartsy.

YAY! Puck just gave me a ringy-dingy -- He scored big time on the two-day bug season. Pegged the limit.

Oh... how I miss doing that with my boys and wife. We useta "knock-em-dead" as my Daddy useta say.

1627584429922.jpeg

Yer allowed six a day. He just walks out into the ocean. No boats needed fer Puck.

Afternoon OFC. Major work day in the grow and I just finished. Girls all got nutes and Beneficial Tea. After all that they sure ain't gonna get covid. Also did a final flush on 2 that are 10 days from harvest if the trichs are where I want them.

Should got out the the veggie garden and check on things but it is so nice and cool. Gotta do this but I really don't feel like going out and sweating and then there is the fargin bugs.

Walt, I didn't know you were still in College.....must have spent a lot of years in a prep school.

giphy.gif

Out to dinner tonight.......Mexican or Italian...Decisions decisions.

Latest posts

Back