The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1633522470079.png

We ate out at a new Japanese restaurant last night, in celebration of our 37th anniversary, and were dismayed to learn that they had no paper menus, only the one requiring that we use our cell phone. I decided ** and was rising to leave when they were able to "borrow" a phone to see their menu, but it appears to be a harbinger of things to come.

What services will be denied those without cell phones, and who is behind it in the name of pandemic?

PS: I had my Android in my pocket, but am an onery old b******, and wasn't going to stand for it..........

Morning OFC.

@Big.....I will have another cup.

@GW...I have actually gotten used to downloading the menu on my phone. Besides menus are filthy. I do usually already know what I want before walking into a restaurant.

Another warm day and my tomatoes are still going. Also still have beans producing. Won't be long before the first killer frost hits though.

Ghost Express is getting cut and hung today. Dry trim in a week or so. Tomorrow Gold Digger will meet the same fate. I need a break. But it is harvest season....only problem is I grow indoors which means harvest season goes on all year.

Morning OFC.

@Big.....I will have another cup.

@GW...I have actually gotten used to downloading the menu on my phone. Besides menus are filthy. I do usually already know what I want before walking into a restaurant.

Another warm day and my tomatoes are still going. Also still have beans producing. Won't be long before the first killer frost hits though.

Ghost Express is getting cut and hung today. Dry trim in a week or so. Tomorrow Gold Digger will meet the same fate. I need a break. But it is harvest season....only problem is I grow indoors which means harvest season goes on all year.
Pute to you dry trim all the time?
If so why better bag appeal?
1633616319057.png

Pute you know im messing with you about the Flushing. You should have never told me cause now im gonna give ya shit just to get a rise out of you. 😁
I know ppl who flush and i always give them shit because i love them and they are my brothers and they know im just fking with them. I personally could give two shits one way or the other. I am a pothead and will smoke Dank flushed or unflushed,,im not picky.;)

We ate out at a new Japanese restaurant last night, in celebration of our 37th anniversary, and were dismayed to learn that they had no paper menus, only the one requiring that we use our cell phone. I decided ** and was rising to leave when they were able to "borrow" a phone to see their menu, but it appears to be a harbinger of things to come.

What services will be denied those without cell phones, and who is behind it in the name of pandemic?

PS: I had my Android in my pocket, but am an onery old b******, and wasn't going to stand for it..........

Congratulations to you and GreyFox .. she musta seen something good in ya

We've been running into a few restaurants that have started pulling that scan stuff .. the ones here usually ' find ' a paper menu after I kinda loudly mention that we can find another eatery that has real menus as I began the act of standing up .. and yeah, I have an android too in my pocket

Latest posts

Back