The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you say that, Had a good scare this morning.
I live right under the flight path of our County PD and the helicopters fly right over my house and garden. They fly pretty low so I am always trying to hide them , move them around so nothing looks lived in. Today I was hot in to trimming (the smell was in the air WOW Strong this one) anywho guess who decides to hover around the neighborhood in a circular pattern , yep Big Blue whirlybirdy and then stops almost over head and hovers way way up there .
They were much higher then normal flight path but quickly moved to another spot and then back around the Hood.
Dam near shhit myself. Good thing I had and awning full open and plants underneath , but they could of had me I was a mad trimming machine.
giphy.gif
I hope you had a clean pair of boxers to change into. If not you’re gonna be lookin at spousal abuse. 🤣

Not to put too fine a point onnit, but Unca Walt's Maxim #208 reads:

"Whoever corrects another's typos will make typos himself during the correction."

In this case, we see how this occurred. A C&P:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not intending to be pedantic, but when I read silicon for plants, I thought - surely not - no way.!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just sayin'... Either four or six, depending on how strictly we review.

ALWAYS cut Rosty slack, please. Re-reading, I think you meant no harm... but sometimes we just gotta take a care where normally we wouldn't. Gawd knows I should pay attention to mesef...
Here is a perfect example of the adamantine perfection of Unca Walt's Maxim #208

I corrected some typos made by the breaker of the Law of 208, right? So that means I broke that Commandment... and so I did. I made a mistake by missing a basic punctuation glitch... Lookit what I missed (therefore making an error myself):

Not intending to be pedantic, but when I read "silicon for plants", I thought - surely not - no way.!

This could go on forever, with a footnote that there really should be either a comma or a colon after "read"... But fortunately, there is a subsection to the #208. If you correct yourself, the cycle ends. *WHEW!*

Here is a perfect example of the adamantine perfection of Unca Walt's Maxim #208

I corrected some typos made by the breaker of the Law of 208, right? So that means I broke that Commandment... and so I did. I made a mistake by missing a basic punctuation glitch... Lookit what I missed (therefore making an error myself):

Not intending to be pedantic, but when I read "silicon for plants", I thought - surely not - no way.!

This could go on forever, with a footnote that there really should be either a comma or a colon after "read"... But fortunately, there is a subsection to the #208. If you correct yourself, the cycle ends. *WHEW!*
Can I have you proof read my posts before I post them LOL

Pute you know im messing with you about the Flushing. You should have never told me cause now im gonna give ya shit just to get a rise out of you. 😁
I know ppl who flush and i always give them shit because i love them and they are my brothers and they know im just fking with them. I personally could give two shits one way or the other. I am a pothead and will smoke Dank flushed or unflushed,,im not picky.;)
Help out the geriatric -- WT everlovin F is flushing?

Jeebus -- Me plates of meat met me skin and blister at the oozer. <-- Arter a pig's ear what took me last smash.

I will translate if you will.

Walt , flushing is giving ones plant nothing but water the last two weeks before harvest.
Some growers believe this flushing washes out the salts from the grow medium and prevents the plant from up taking nutrients , it only up takes the water.

This flushing is a marijuana myth that a lot of ganja growers have a hard time letting go.

No need to flush ones plant , the plant will do this on its own and the plant quits up taking any nutrients that it does not need as it reaches full maturity.

Now where is the fecking coffee!?

Help out the geriatric -- WT everlovin F is flushing?

Jeebus -- Me plates of meat met me skin and blister at the oozer. <-- Arter a pig's ear what took me last smash.

I will translate if you will.
Cockney rhyming slang
Plates of meat - feet
Skin & blister - sister

Guessing oozer should be "boozer" - the pub

Pigs ear - beer
Smash - cash (I think)
But in eng
And there is traditional enmity between North and South (I am a northerner.)

Latest posts

Back