The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1635884793645.png

1635884813837.png

My first grade teacher was a gorgeous blonde, but the rest were ugly except for my senior year biology and chemistry teacher who was hot and gave me wet dreams.
I had a Science Teacher in 10th grade she was cute , a bit skinny but nice titties
I had the lab desk at front of room and she would place both her hands on my table while she taught the class in a standing position leaning over me.
Now no one else could see her lace bra and beautiful breasts glowing in front of my wanting youthful eyes. She did this everyday and even caught me checking her out many times, I think she got off on it I was a good looking young man.
But alas she asked me one day to stay after and help with the Chemical room (it needed to be organized so I said sure.
I never did get to handle any Chemicals that day, she locked the store room door with both of us trapped in there and proceeded to have her way with me.
Nice woman , she taught me a lot that year. Thanks Miss Clark............. I will always remember you.

Morning OFC. Another day in the life. I gotta figure out what to do with it though.

Heavy frost today. Will warm up nicely later on and turn out nice. We need moisture.

I don't remember any sexy teachers.....all reminded me of Mrs Crabtree.....old and ugly. So Roster just how far did you get wit your teacher....you left us hanging....more info please....pics???? Ha ha

Morning OFC. Another day in the life. I gotta figure out what to do with it though.

Heavy frost today. Will warm up nicely later on and turn out nice. We need moisture.

I don't remember any sexy teachers.....all reminded me of Mrs Crabtree.....old and ugly. So Roster just how far did you get wit your teacher....you left us hanging....more info please....pics???? Ha ha
Ha , lets say she taught me The Move as George Constanza from Seinfeld
My tongue was sore for days LOL , best day was she let me go for a dip.
We screwed around for almost the whole year until we almost got caught by another teacher who had a key to the supply room also.
It was kind of funny, he opened the door and she was riding me on top
The only thing I heard her say was join in or please keep quiet about this, he remain quiet and said I deserve the A she gave me . LOL
She almost was fired , the office did call me in a questioned me but I said it never happened and I found out that she was screwing the other guy too.

One of my teachers is a Retired 🦅 cheerleader. One of the most beautiful teachers I’ve EVER seen. We’re still cool today bc she’s friends w my friend who’s an educator. Lol… even the wife said she’s gorgeous 🤣

Latest posts

Back